1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Visions Electronics

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Dallas8888, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Mar 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
    Dallas8888

Dallas8888 [OP] Member

Member:
    Toronto
    Vehicle:
    2007 SR5
    4x4 Illuminated Switch, BakFlip G2, Weathertech Floor Liners
    Just thought I'd give you guys the headsup if anyone's planning on purchasing anything from Visions Electronics. Be aware of their phony price protection policy. I bought a Pioneer head unit from them in Dec, which went on sale for $50 cheaper at Future Shop a few days later. 3 months later they're telling me the Future Shop deal doesn't apply since it was a limited quantity item and it was a timed special. WTF.....how many things actually go on sale with no time limit. I guarantee you if I was to originally buy the item from Future Shop I could have easily returned it or they would have matched a lower price.

2. Mar 9, 2012 at 8:15 PM
    VanCity4x

VanCity4x Well-Known Member

Member:
    AB
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma
    3link on tons
    Yep, Had a buddy with the same thing. Im buying all electronics on Amazon now. When you purchase the warrenty and dont use it after a year you get a in store credit for the warrenty. Was suppost to recieve a notice but have yet to. Im going to go in soon and make sure I can still get it.

Products Discussed in

To Top