1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WANTED - Replacement Cup Holder Tray

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by huevo movil, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Jan 10, 2010 at 4:42 AM
    huevo movil

huevo movil [OP] Active Member

Jan 3, 2010
    First Name:
    Northern Alabama near Huntsville, AL
    SR5 4x4
    1. Go Rhino Dominator II Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars and rear Guard 2. Custom Sheepskin Front/Rear Seat Covers 3. Front Bull Bar 4. Jensen JHD3510 w/ Sirius Radio 5. Tekonsha Prodigy Electronic Brake Controller 6. AVS Stepshield 7. AVS Ventshade Window Vents 8. AVS Hood Protector 9. Dashmat dash cover 10. Hellwig 815 LP-15 Helper Springs 11. Firestone Ride-Rite Air Springs 12. 6 D-Ring Cargo Tie Downs 13. Husky Floor Mats 14. ARE Truck Cap 15. Cobra CB/w custom Antenna Mount 16. ScanGuage 17. Rear Diff Vent Mod 18. Roof Mounted Yakima Rack System
    Looking for a replacement for the double cup holder which is located in the counsel just in the front of the transmission shifter. I don’t need the black do-dad that adjusts for different cups sizes... I just need the drop in tray. Any color (preferably gray) and/or condition (reasonable use) will be considered.

Dripped some corrosive liquid onto it and it ate the plastic… Won’t do that again.

If you can help, please contact me via this medium or at huevo_movil@yahoo.com . That's "huevo underscore movil @yahoo.com"

To Top