1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wanted: Tacoma TRD hood

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Tacoma_Girl, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Jul 21, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Tacoma_Girl [OP] Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    98 Tacoma SR5 4WD Lifted
    I am wondering if anyone knows the answer to this...

I like the look of the Tacoma TRD hood (with the scoop), I don't know the specs of that hood but is it possible to get one from the wrecker and put it on mine?

My Tacoma is originally from the US but now resides in Canada. I don't know if this is a factor or not

Anyone with info, please PM me!
  2. Jul 21, 2010 at 3:39 PM

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Sep 18, 2009
    First Name:
    tampa, fl
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    the trd sport hood will bolt up to any second gen truck without a problem.
    looking at your specs you have a first gen... so no it will not work, without maybe cutting the scoop off the hood and welding it on to your existing one.
To Top