1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wanting opinions from the PD on this forum.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by luk8272, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Nov 14, 2010 at 8:51 AM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    Dogs are pack animals and want to be with their pack leader, which should be you and your family. My dogs let me know when there are people outside where they are not supposed to be. But to each their own.

2. Nov 14, 2010 at 9:06 AM
    eskamo23

eskamo23 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pasadena, CA
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    TRD cai with (AFE dry flow filter), de-flapped, tint, weathertech floor liners,coverking neoprene seat covers, rear TSB, Billy 5100's set at 1.75'', Pro Comp 7005's 17x8 BS4.5, any time fogs, tailgate theft mod, led lights in the int., slim cubby HID headlights and fogs, TRD skid plate, bed mat
    my neighbors dog barks all day. i wanna kill it! (german shepard) i just bought my house but all the neighbors around are pissed about it also. a few of them told me they are going to have the humaine soc. come and take it away. i cant wait!!!

3. Nov 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM
    eskamo23

eskamo23 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pasadena, CA
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    TRD cai with (AFE dry flow filter), de-flapped, tint, weathertech floor liners,coverking neoprene seat covers, rear TSB, Billy 5100's set at 1.75'', Pro Comp 7005's 17x8 BS4.5, any time fogs, tailgate theft mod, led lights in the int., slim cubby HID headlights and fogs, TRD skid plate, bed mat
    i agree sir!

4. Nov 14, 2010 at 9:25 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 [OP] Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.

I'd like to know how the dog owner is at fault for their dogs barking? My dogs bark when there is something out there they think I need to be aware of. By no means am I inconsiderate, I'm out there every time they bark when I am home. Obviously I can't be home every minute. What is inconsiderate is the lady harassing me and making false calls (I say false because according to the law I am legit) claiming it is my animals. Now like I said before my neighbors have dogs and they do bark, it is annoying which is why I keep my dogs as quiet as can be.
    Just because something bugs a person doesn't mean that the cops need to be called. If that were the case we would all be in trouble. I don't like the way the lady drives down the road at the speed limit while the kids are riding their bikes. But its legal. I can't stand my neighbors tree, it drops tons of leaves a day and they always blow into my yard and under my house. I don't call the cops, I'll just install some lattice or something to stop it from going under my house. I don't think it's right that I have to spend my money to install something I don't really need. But its how things work. You get along or move along.

This was not meant to sound aggressive or pushy, just making conversation its a lazy, cold Sunday.

5. Nov 14, 2010 at 9:30 AM
    gobias

gobias as in Gobias some coffee

Member:
    Vehicle:
    02 Dbl TRD
    The old people should stop being irritable old curmudgeons. The dogs are just saying "hey" :D

[​IMG]

6. Nov 15, 2010 at 8:43 AM
    zeeya2000

zeeya2000 Cajun Taceaux

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    Bad-Ass PreRunner
    Flowmaster super 10 series turndowns/ Volant CAI system/ Alpine deck, Alpine bass speakers throughtout with tweeters, Alpine PLT-5 Sub/ Blacked out front bumper and door handles/ 5% and 20% tint/ Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks all the way around with a 1.5'' block lift in the rear/ also removed my running boards and mudflaps/ Blacked out badges - TRD windshield banner - TRD third brake light cover (all courtesy of SockMonkey)

BULLSHIT!
    come on guys.
    a dog is a dog. it will bark. in no way or form is it the owners lack of consideration or fault.
    yes sometimes it may be annoying but thats life. get over it.
    If all you have to worry about in life throughout the day is a dog barking then consider yourself lucky.

Products Discussed in

To Top