1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Warranty

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by rmerchant3, Mar 17, 2010.

1. rmerchant3

rmerchant3 [OP] Insert nonsense here

Member:
    Does anyone know or have a link to what our 60 month, 60,000 powertrain warranty covers specifically? I have a throwout bearing noise and a Idler noise. I don't want to waste my time if I don't have to as I am a mechanic myself and will do it myself if I have to. But if it is still under warranty...why not right? But I'd like to know EVERYTHING it covers just for future issues too.

2. rmerchant3

rmerchant3 [OP] Insert nonsense here

Member:
    Anybody?

3. Crom

Crom Time is precious; use it wisely

Member:
    First Name:
    Mr. Sir
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Double Cab 4x4 Off Road
    A.R.E. MX Shell & Yakima Rack, Stubbs HD-SKO Rock Sliders, JBA UCA's & OME 885 Coils and nitrochargers, Flat BajaRack, Kenwood VHF/UHF Radio, Aux Battery, Solar Panels, L-Track everywhere, Goodyear Duratracs, Four-Leaf pack, Secured tailgate, 7-pin relocation, Inverter 400W all time, In-cab 110v outlets, Rear-seat 12v outlets., Steering shaft TSB, anytime fogs, DTRL toggle switch, aux turn signals, Diff Breather, ImMrYo mirror bracket, ABS Kill switch, (2) Kid Car Seats, and a Glock 23 with night sights.
To Top