1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Water in the interior

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by mwild, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Mar 26, 2010 at 7:31 AM
    mwild

mwild [OP] I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vernon, NJ
    Vehicle:
    03 2500 Dodge Ram
    Cat-Back, weather techs, ipod and sisuis Old 04 Taco: 5100s At all 4 corners set at 2.5", Toyotec AAL, Gibson cat-back, Deck plate mod, 20% Tint on fronts, 10" Kicker Comp sub, Sirius radio, Bud Built Skid, Pro Comp 8069 Wheels
    It rained all night last night and i went out to my truck this morning and the passenger side floor is soaking wet their is almost a puddle their. I looked around under the hood and around the door but i dont see anything out of place. Tomorrow im going to take the wiper cowl off and see if their is anything wrong in their. Has anyone els had this problem with a 1st gen. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
    Matt

2. Mar 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM
    Melonfarmer

Melonfarmer Member

Member:
    I believe it was posted somewhere here about the plastic inside of the door behind the doorpanel comes loose causing it to leak water into the cab. From what i remember that was on the rear door of the DC's but it wont hurt to check it out..

3. Mar 26, 2010 at 11:36 AM
    mwild

mwild [OP] I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vernon, NJ
    Vehicle:
    03 2500 Dodge Ram
    Cat-Back, weather techs, ipod and sisuis Old 04 Taco: 5100s At all 4 corners set at 2.5", Toyotec AAL, Gibson cat-back, Deck plate mod, 20% Tint on fronts, 10" Kicker Comp sub, Sirius radio, Bud Built Skid, Pro Comp 8069 Wheels
    thanks ill check it out

To Top