1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Water stains from rear door trim

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by teamfast, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Aug 22, 2010 at 8:01 PM

teamfast [OP] Get busy living, or get busy dying.

Jul 6, 2010
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    '10 DCLB
    BFG AT TKO2s 34 x 10.5 x17, Leer 550 Tonneau cover, weather tech digi fit liners, Viper 5901 remote start/security, 2" fr spacer, 3" TC AAL, All Pro IFS skid plate, Trans skid plate & Transfer Case skid plate, 12" roof mounted flip down dvd player, In channel vent visors.
    Where the rain drips down the rear door from the door trim there is always a hazy line. it comes off with a little show n shine and a cloth but withstands a reg car hand washing. Its stubborn and wonder if anyone else has this on their truck. Its a Magnetic Grey. I wonder if it will stop doing this in time, I'll post pictures tomorrow.
  2. Aug 24, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Iamsir2u KJ4WZI

Jan 4, 2010
    First Name:
    Waxhaw, NC
    2010 Pyrite Mica DCLB Sport 4x4
    Leer 100r cap
    I have this on my truck as well. I've seen it on the rear windows(dc) and also on the rear slider. Like you said it washes off, but it's annoying.
    I was sort of pissed because during the heat wave a couple weeks ago, I had a blackish/greyish grease drip out of the driver's side mirror onto the door. It left a drip line on the door about an inch long. I didn't see it right away and the crap hardened up over night. I had to get it off with some cleaner, but it just pissed me off. First the stains, then the grease. Oh well...all I have to complain about :D so I'm doing alright.
To Top