1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WE NEED SUB-FORUMS

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by because_minitruck, Jan 2, 2013.

1. because_minitruck

because_minitruck [OP] pantie droppin'

Member:
    Republic of Texas
    Vehicle:
    Misti
    when i was a ford ranger driver, on rangerpowersports.com they separated the generations of the trucks differently to make searching more efficient. for example: if i wanted to check out lighting specific to first gen, i would click the sub-forum under first gen marked "lighting". within this sub-forum would be all the threads about it specific to first gens.

same with different engines, so 2.4L, 2.7L and 3.4L would be separate sub-forums within the first gen forum. i think many users would agree, it's difficult to search for general things like "lighting," without having to either hugely limit yourself to what people may have posted in the 1st gen forum or have to wonder thru countless 2nd gen threads in the lighting forum to find your question for a first gen. i tend to use the all forums search because the info you may need isn't always where you would expect to find it.

also i think there should be an electronics forum, because there's really more you can do to these trucks than just lighting and audio/video :D

To Top