1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Weathertech and 6 Speed

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ProtoJ, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:53 PM
    ProtoJ

ProtoJ [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport Double Cab, Superwhite
    Removed 2nd air fliter, AFE Pro Dry filter, Scangauge II, shorty antenna, ARE CX Topper, URD Short Throw w/ TRD Shift Knob, Toyota Chrome Exhaust tip, FJ TRD Center Caps, Westin Prerunner bar w/ Hella 500 Lights, Hardwired Garmin
    I finally purchased some Weathertech floor liners for my 2007 6-Speed eventhough Weathertech told me they would not fit. They do fit, but I did need to cut out a little piece of the floor liner to allow the clutch pedal to depress to the floor. Without doing that, it caught on the floor liner and would not raise back up! They are easy to cut.

The look and work great. I did not realize that they were made out of a hard plastic similar to Husky Liners and how huge they are. They are about twice as thick as a Husky and provide full coverage of the carpet. They get my vote.

2. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:58 PM
    SLOTaco

SLOTaco Ultimate Member

Member:
    Central Coast, California
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport
    '06 TRD Sport 4x4 AC, K&N drop in air filter, Magnaflow cat back, Bilstein 5100's with Toytec adjustable front coil over 3" lift, rear TSB, AllPro UCA's.
    How much did you spend, I have the oem rubber ones that say Tacoma, and I think I paid $70 for the set of 4. All weather liners are nice though, dont worry as much about mud and dirt.

3. Dec 19, 2008 at 4:01 PM
    ProtoJ

ProtoJ [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport Double Cab, Superwhite
    Removed 2nd air fliter, AFE Pro Dry filter, Scangauge II, shorty antenna, ARE CX Topper, URD Short Throw w/ TRD Shift Knob, Toyota Chrome Exhaust tip, FJ TRD Center Caps, Westin Prerunner bar w/ Hella 500 Lights, Hardwired Garmin
    $100 w/ free overnight shipping from Cabelas. I only got the front ones. I had the rubber set that says Tacoma on them also, and I just kept the rubber ones for the back, I don't mind the way they look. The weathertechs offer a lot more coverage than the rubber Tacoma ones.

4. Dec 19, 2008 at 4:03 PM
    SLOTaco

SLOTaco Ultimate Member

Member:
    Central Coast, California
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport
    '06 TRD Sport 4x4 AC, K&N drop in air filter, Magnaflow cat back, Bilstein 5100's with Toytec adjustable front coil over 3" lift, rear TSB, AllPro UCA's.
    right on

To Top