1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WeatherTech Digital Fit

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Aw9d, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Dec 1, 2011 at 12:27 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d [OP] That one guy

Member:
    I'm looking for a set of the black weathertech digital fit mats for my 2011 Double cab.

Anyone know where to find a deal on these vs. ordering from weathertech? I want a full set.
    thanks!

2. Dec 26, 2011 at 6:37 PM
    mknipp

mknipp Well-Known Member

Member:
    you still looking? I just ordered a set from Amazon for around $160 with free shipping. I had researched a ton and this was the best deal i could find by $20 at the moment for my '07 access cab. I found that shipping kills with these as Weathertech direct adds $18 for shipping and Cabela's adds $16. You may try Cabela's though as they are having a $20 off $150 purchase and you could possibly get free shipping with a site to store type of thing if you have a Cabelas near you. They arent called Weathertech's on their site, as they are sold as a Cabelas "trail gear" brand or something another but they are Weathertechs, they just give you a trail gear sticker to cover up the weathertech logo. Hope this helps.

Products Discussed in

To Top