1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WeatherTech Floor Liner - Manual Transmission

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by kxhansen, May 7, 2009.

1. Dube295

Dube295 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andre-Luc
    Canada, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    Trd Off Road
    -Rear diff Breather ( on is way ) -WeatherTech Floor Liner (on is way) -Trd quick shifter -Trd exhaust
    Just install mine ... I had to trim to make sure the clutch it'S not going to interfer with the mats ...
    The one behind(2011 access cab) fit perfectly :)

2. EatMyTacomaDust

EatMyTacomaDust Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2014 T|X "Black Beauty" Baja 4x4
    WeatherTechs [Front & Back], Console Vault, OEM Toyota Bed Mat, Tailgate Security Clamp MOD, SuperBumper Crash Attenuator, Exterior Cargo Net, OEM Toyota Cargo Divider, Cobra CDR 840 Dash Cam, Sliding Rear Window Security Bar, Front OEM TRD License Plate Holder, OEM TRD Front Skid Plate, Wet Okoles Front & Back - 1/2 Piped, Full Debadge except TRD OEM Red Tailgate Badge, Organic Brown Chicken Egg Under My Accelerator
    2011 Access Cab - Got mine done Wednesday, had to trim for the clutch. Not a big deal, really like these mats.

3. sechsgang

sechsgang Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD OR 4WD 6spd
    The weathertech's are nice, but I would recommend to everybody with the manual to trim them even if they seem to not interfere.
    Mine also "fit" and worked, "no problem" for like two years. No interference at all. Until that one day on a campground. I wanted to start driving, but the clutch would not move back from the floor. Until a few secends later, when it snapped over the edge of the floorliner. Luckily, the truck only launched forward a few feet and then the engine stalled because I hit the brake. But it was kind of scary, and makes you look kinda dumb, too, if there are people around. ;) You'll have no idea what is happening at first, it was weird.
    I trimmed the mat right there and then with a knife. It's very easy. I would recommend trimming to all of you with the stick, I also thought they fit no problem.

4. Brunes

Brunes abides. Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Big Easy, USA
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit Upcoming: ATO Gas Tank Skid and Sliders w/ kickout. ATO Shackle Flip Kit. Down the line: Front/Rear ARB Lockers w/ OBA. 4.56 Gears
    X2-I tried it without trimming and it took a few days but the pedal eventually got caught...so it's trimmed now.

5. maxamillion2345

maxamillion2345 Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.

Member:
    First Name:
    Max
    Nevada
    Vehicle:
    Ferd Fteenthousand 6.4
    Tuner.
    No trimming here, have had mine for 4 years and there is several inches between the pedal and the liner with the pedal depressed, but in previous threads mine does not look like the rest of yours... ?

To Top