1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WeatherTech Floor liners DO NOT fit 2007...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by jens blue taco, Aug 17, 2007.

1. jens blue taco

jens blue taco [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jennifer
    Gainesville, FL
    TRD CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust, XM H.U. with custom dash
    Received my WeatherTech floor liners (from WeatherTech themselves!) and was sad when all did not fit as snug as proposed!
    When we called and spoke with a technician he stated that the floor liners were a perfect fit for all 05-07 Tacomas, even though the invoice and box indicated "will fit 05-06 Tacoma". I know that this year range is true for many aspects of our mods, but these floor liners DID NOT FIT as pictured/promised. My husband, whom builds race cars-but right now a monster truck-explained to the technician that the moldings in the liner were slightly off...blah, blah, blah(insert technical lingo)...unfortunately we have to send them back.
    SO, I was wondering if any 2007 Tacoma owners purchased WeatherTech Floor Liner and had success?! Perhaps I got a dud.

2. Snickrz

Snickrz Well-Known Member

Member:
  3. 106Tacoma

106Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 06 Black Sand Pearl 4x4 Every option.
    Living in buffalo ny salt kills autos and carpets. My 03 silverado has had catchalls and the carpets are still brand new, truck still has a new auto smell. I purchased the same for my tacoma. The dealer is shocked every time im there picking up parts for it or my g/f's car. There amazed at how well they work.

4. kilo

kilo Solo Member

Member:
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2007 Dbl cab long bed TRD Sport
    custom sliders, 3" Old Man Emu lift, onboard air, custom surf-rod mount, custom bed rack, ARB bumper, Budbuilt fuel tank skid-plate
    I purchased the HUSKYLINERs and have used them before, I have a 07 Tacoma dbl cab and they fit perferct!

5. humanoid

humanoid bite me

Member:
    Sunny SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I had a '99 Xtra Cab PreRunner SR5 V6
    I've got Husky Liners in my Taco and the Nifty Catch-Alls in my wifes Honda Pilot. Both do their job great and they cover the dead pedal on both which I love. I don't believe, however, that the WeatherTech ones do that... or do they? Anyhoo, I highly recommed the Catch-All match as they are carpeted and molded to fit every curve of the floor.

6. kilo

kilo Solo Member

Member:
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2007 Dbl cab long bed TRD Sport
    custom sliders, 3" Old Man Emu lift, onboard air, custom surf-rod mount, custom bed rack, ARB bumper, Budbuilt fuel tank skid-plate
    The husky you just pull out, dump out and wash off with a water hose and sponge and looks new again, no carpet to stain. On the other hand matching carpet would look sweet.

7. humanoid

humanoid bite me

Member:
    Sunny SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I had a '99 Xtra Cab PreRunner SR5 V6
    No doubt, that's what I do, but the wife wanted a more "luxurious" feel than what the Husky Liners had to offer :rolleyes:

8. Snickrz

Snickrz Well-Known Member

Member:
    My Catch-All's in my 4Runner went 45,000 miles and the carpet never looked stained or worn. The stock mats in my Tundra look like hell after 50,000 (at least the drivers side). I found that it was just as easy to clean the Catch-All's as it was for my friends to clean thier Huskys. The only difference is that mine were carpeted and color matched and looked very stock, where there's were rubbery and work-trucks looking.

9. irvinec32

irvinec32 Member

Member:

i got an 07 and weathertechs, they seem to fit fine for me. i will post pix later.

10. TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride Thor

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    You got a dud babe. Mine fit my 07 like custom made laser cut underpants. ;) Very comfortable. :D

11. maverick491

maverick491 Towing Guru

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Access Cab, TRD off road, 6 cyl, 6 spd
    Activator III brake controller, Extang Fulltilt toneau, Factory bed mat, Extra D-rings in the bed, 2ndary air filter removed, Garmin Ique GPS, Eco-2, AFE Pro Dry-s filter, USASPEC PA12-toy, Pioneer 3-way speakers, SG II on Blendmount, Gulf States Alarm added.
    Laser cut underpants????:crazy: This phrase I am going to have to consider for a while.

12. TheMaster

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    You have quietly turned into a sh!t disturber, Maverick. BTW, they are very comfortable. :bananadance:They are cooler than that brake controller you installed.

13. maverick491

maverick491 Towing Guru

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    Activator III brake controller, Extang Fulltilt toneau, Factory bed mat, Extra D-rings in the bed, 2ndary air filter removed, Garmin Ique GPS, Eco-2, AFE Pro Dry-s filter, USASPEC PA12-toy, Pioneer 3-way speakers, SG II on Blendmount, Gulf States Alarm added.
    I don't do anything quietly. :)

I hope that sh!t disturber is one of those Canadian terms of endearment. :p

Where can I get a pair of laser cut underpants. I shall have to try this out.

BTW, since we are off topic anyway, how did your brake controller install go?

14. TheMaster

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Glad you are not my neighbour. I get to save that last bullet a little longer.

Sometimes yes, but its a proctologist's worst nightmare.

Its as expensive as getting a divorce. It'll cost you about half of your current assets. Let me know when you are ready.

I got the controller and plan to install in during the winter when things are slow.

Our moderator seems to have dozed off may be even passed out. Let misbehave. :devil:

15. caglezxj

caglezxj Well-Known Member

Member:
    I have the weather tech and they are great. They fit snug and really like that you can use the factory floor clips. I need to purchase the vent shades as well.

16. 007Tacoma

007Tacoma I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2003 4Runner SE 4WD

... what? Huh? :pccoffee: I was paying attention. I swear! You kids behave!

Jen,

Are they sending you a replacement set, or are they refunding your money?

17. irvinec32

irvinec32 Member

Member:
    pix as promised

IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG

18. jens blue taco

jens blue taco [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jennifer
    Gainesville, FL
    TRD CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust, XM H.U. with custom dash
    They are refunding me my money. I thought about having them send me another set...but after the attitude we received from their "engineer" we decided to spend our money elsewhere.

Irvinec32, if I could figure out how to post pic within a forum I would show you how the driver's floor liner bowed up in the middle...as if it were too long from peddles to seat brackets.

It is all good...Resolve carpet cleaner works wonders, LOL

19. nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    All i know is i got a set of free all weather mats with my truck. They're black, rubber and say "Tacoma" on them, so i'm happy. easy to clean, they match my paint, oh and did i mention they were free? cant beat that :)

BTW, Maverick, stop being such a sh!t disturber ;)

20. maverick491

maverick491 Towing Guru

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    I got one of those several years ago, so half my current assets is about $1.98, so if I can get custom laser cut underpants for that price then I am ready now. :) If you mean half the assets I had back then... I guess I'll have to just keep buying regular underpants.:D

Can't beat free, I'll have to second that.

I really don't try to be a sh!t disturber, it just sort of happens:eek:

To Top