1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WeatherTech Floor Liners

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ImInLoveWithMyTruck, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Jan 24, 2008 at 8:40 AM
    vermontaco

vermontaco Member

Member:
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD SPORT Tacoma - URD Supercha
    URD Supercharger, URD cold air intake, URD Duals, Tom Tom GPS, XM Radio, E. Tips, Weathertech floor liner, Custom fit leather seat covers, Ipod, Tonneau Cover, 5 pc Billet grill, black & chrome Westin bull bar, PIAA off-road lights, BFG All-Terrains, Smoked tail lights
    I first had that issue, but then I just wiggled them around a little bit, and they fit with the hooks on the floor.

I love these!

-Hayley

"Yes I am a girl with a 07 supercharged tacoma, bring it on nissan boy"

2. Jan 24, 2008 at 7:21 PM
    ERdept

ERdept Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hey, I just got my Weathertecs in and they fit very well. Just a little disappointed the passenger side has no hook holes.

In comparison to the HEavy Duty rubber ones, these are easily brushed out for the intermittent clean as they have a lip all around, then a taper toward the door sill. Very ingenious.

The heavy ribbedrubber ones need to actually be removed and shaken out to get the stuff out. But, I'd say for really muddy environs, they're good.

3. Jan 24, 2008 at 7:47 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    LOL...Everyone asks what the difference with the new 2008 vrs the 2007....guess thats it!...The passenger side floormats have hooks also. Imagine that poor guy out their in 2007 putting off buying a new truck for an even newer truck with plastic hooks..LMAO!

4. Jan 25, 2008 at 4:21 PM
    supra90140

supra90140 Well-Known Member

Member:
    telford pa
    Vehicle:
    08 dbl cab 4x4 lb trd sport speedway blue tow pkg
    weather tech floor liners
    well i finaly sent them the pics of the drivers side. They didnt get back to for maybe a week so i gave them a call and they said they would send me another one. so hopefully it fits right.

5. Jan 25, 2008 at 8:18 PM
    Buzz

Buzz Active Member

Member:
    I had this problem on my last vehicle. Weathertech sent me the wrong part twice for the driver's mat. It had the right part number on it, but it did not fit.

Keep after them. They will eventually make it right.

6. Jan 26, 2008 at 10:13 AM
    supra90140

Member:
    telford pa
    Vehicle:
    Well i got a shipping update. I should be getting the replacement tuesday. Hopefully this one fits right. curios what you did witht eh other ones that didnt fit right? they didnt ask me to return mine

7. Jan 26, 2008 at 12:54 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    I just got home and on my front porch was my package from fed-x...wow that was quick!..I ordered them on monday and now they are in my truck!..I went with the black. I'm sure glad I did. The mats with their red logo tie right in with my TRD black seat covers with the red TRD logo. I like them so much that I am ordering some for the Lexus right now. On the side of mybox their was a picture of the Lexus with a pair in it. ..

8. Jan 26, 2008 at 3:42 PM
    tsilliker

tsilliker Well-Known Member

Member:
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    '05 SR5 V6 4x4 6spd
    Tundra wheels, Access roll-up tonneau, D-rings in front of bed floor, tinted glass in doors to match privacy glass, synthetic oil, Husky floor liners, fog lights, constant power mod for 12v plugs, heated mirrors, brake controller, billet grill, radio aux input mod.
    I just ordered a pair of these for my Tacoma from a local dealer.

http://www.huskyliners.com/floorliners.html

They will arrive in a few days. I will report back on how they work.

For those wondering, I have the 6-spd manual so I will certainly report back on how the pedals work, including WOT! (although I will check WOT with the truck shut off! :)

9. Jan 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM
    supra90140

Member:
    telford pa
    Vehicle:
    well the replacement came and the funny thing is is this one is the same size as the one that didn't fit but this one fits. the one that didnt fit seems to be just bent up more on the edges. Making it not fit right. i still wish they went up further under the gas peddle tho. but other than that i really like them. and they had great customer service. oh the holes still dont line up tho. but im ok with that

10. Jan 30, 2008 at 1:15 PM
    Jimbo

Jimbo Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07_4x4_Access Cab_V-6_Manual-6_Silver Mica
    None yet
    I have had a full set of Weathertechs for a couple months now and love them. I do wish they came up farther under the gas pedal, but I would still buy them again, they're great.
    I have a 6-speed 4x4 access cab and there is no interference with clutch at all.
    These color match my gray interior very closely. They are very cool liners.
    They are a little pricey, but worth the fit, look and durability. :thumbsup:

11. Jan 30, 2008 at 5:39 PM
    Buzz

Buzz Active Member

Member:
    It has been a couple of years, but they made me send the original one back to them.

Products Discussed in

To Top