1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

weird gym people

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by RoyB, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Jan 24, 2009 at 1:09 PM
    Mr Wiggles

Mr Wiggles Supergroovalisticprosifun kstication

Member:
    Ms/Mr Talks on cellphone while doing Cardio. This is by far, my biggest pet peeve at the gym

Ms/Mr talks to you while your doing cardio. Leave me the fuck alone?! you see the headphones planted in my ears?

Mr trainer who shows absolutely no interest in the person he's training and spends most time talking to other trainers while this poor person paying them $100/hr is left doing leg presses for 1/2 an hour

Ms "i'm cute so can i use that machine before you?" No! and my girlfriend's hotter you skank!

Mr i'm so fukkin juiced i can't wipe my ass and has a serious case of swass whilst arm curling and benching 400.

Same guy as above that does 2-3 reps with 140 lb dumbells (insert exercise here) and then drops them on the floor. Good for you jackass, wipe your ass!

Mr Interval trainer. This is especially annoying if, like my gym, there's tons of cardio equipment but only 3 or 4 rowers and specialized machines.

Mr talking on cell phone in the locker room while naked. Eww.

This thread rules!

2. Jan 24, 2009 at 1:26 PM
    Ry1984

Ry1984 Well-Known Member

Member:
    From Texas, Now Miami FL
    Vehicle:
    01' ExtCab SR5 2.7 4x4
    K&N FIPK, Billy 5100 all around, 881's in the front, Toytec AAL
    MR i dont want to get big, i just want to get toned, and then goes into an hour long explanation of how abouts he plan on achieving this goal.

3. Jan 24, 2009 at 1:27 PM
    UA34

UA34 Texican

Member:
    Dallas
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Pre Runner
    Stock everything
    MR You are going the exercise wrong- the dude who corrects everybody in their forum.
    And

Mr i put 3 plates on the bench press and i press it 1 time 1/4 of the way down

and

Mr I have big arms that thats it- they have big arms and do lots of curls till there is no tomorrow, but they have a gut so big they prob hadn't seen their dick since the first bush was is office.

4. Jan 24, 2009 at 1:29 PM
    UA34

UA34 Texican

Member:
    Dallas
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Pre Runner
    Stock everything
    or the

Miss i'm hot and i like attention- the broad who is no doubt hot but she goes into the free weights area gets on a bench and bends over in front of all the dudes doing back and tri pulls with a 15 lb dumbell..

5. Jan 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.

Nice! Good to see Swass is making a comeback.

I work out at the Gym in the Condo or at the Climbing center where damn near everyone is a toothpick and not a muscle head.

6. Jan 24, 2009 at 4:43 PM
    RaginCajun

RaginCajun -Doomsday Squad-"game over man"

Member:
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2013 white Toyota Tacoma
    3" Toytec Lift, 285's firestone destination A/T, window visors, UWS Low-profile toolbox, Sockmonkey custom decals, Trd All>Weather floor mats,Tacoma Bed Mat
    good thread...how bout ....

Mr.Chicken legs?! This guy has an upper body like Arnold Schwarzenegger! But hasn't done squats.. leg extensions or a leg press in years!

Oh and btw...mr naked guy.... Went to the gym the other day..before i started i had to take a piss...and heres this guy butt naked at the bathroom sink..nasty and hairy Shaving his face..I was like dude....can't you do that at your house?

7. Jan 24, 2009 at 4:46 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Hey that's like me only slightly different.

One arm is bigger than the other. I should really institute the stranger more often.

8. Jan 24, 2009 at 4:48 PM
    RaginCajun

RaginCajun -Doomsday Squad-"game over man"

Member:
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2013 white Toyota Tacoma
    3" Toytec Lift, 285's firestone destination A/T, window visors, UWS Low-profile toolbox, Sockmonkey custom decals, Trd All>Weather floor mats,Tacoma Bed Mat
    Well..my right arm is a little bigger than my left...Im talking about really noticable Little legs..But a HUGE upper BOdy. LOL

9. Jan 24, 2009 at 4:50 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Hmm, I was just talking about waxing the one eyed wonder snake.

10. Jan 24, 2009 at 8:35 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    i cant tell you the last time i went to a gym..BUT farting on the treadmill is funny..You get the walkin farts..haha

Naked locker room is nasty

I did how ever be that guy checkin out other girls...Let me set the scene;
    Im on a upper body machine and theres a good looking girl across from me. Shes doing something with her legs where you have to open your legs and close them. well she had a good camel toe goin on, and she caught me staring. She put her ipod between her legs..I had to get up and leave after about 5 minutes if you know what i mean..haha

11. Jan 24, 2009 at 8:50 PM
    Toy4Life

Toy4Life 668: The Neighbor of the Beast

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Slippery Rock, PA
    Vehicle:
    96 Subaru Outback 2.2 5mt
    92 4Runner SR5 3.0v6 4x4(sold) 02 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad 4x4 (sold)
    Haha! This thread is funny. Sounds like a couple of you need to quit working out at the homeless shelter.

12. Jan 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    M. "i go to the gym so i can work out and look better and be more sexually attractive than ND guy". Thats the guy I HATE! screw all you healthy people out there tryin to make me look bad! yeah, i'm looking at you mjp2!

13. Jan 27, 2009 at 5:34 PM
    RoyB

RoyB [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chicago burbs
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD DC Sport
    Parking Lot Stalkers- They slowly follow behind you while you are walking to your car. Then they proceed to pull so far up that you can't even get out of your space.

14. Feb 24, 2009 at 7:30 PM
    sooner07

sooner07 1/2 man 1/2 amazing

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 2008 Rugged Trail
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    To the dude that pulled the 10's off the side rack on the machine I was using at the time. Nah, I wasn't going to use those on my next set, I'll just go ahead and walk across the weight room and grab the extra 10's that are stacked next to you. Oh, BTW, F-you buddy. F-you.

I'm not annoyed at all...

15. Feb 24, 2009 at 8:07 PM
    blake1012

blake1012 Go Braves!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chazz Michael Michaels
    Duluth, GA
    Vehicle:
    2003 ext cab. tacoma.
    8000k HID's, Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners, Rhino Lined bed, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart wheels, bull bar, step rails, Redline Tuning hood struts, low profile tool box
    mr. walk around staring at yourself in the mirror

I would go to the gym just about everyday for a while...and everyday there was this guy that walked back and forth staring at the mirrors. Go do some curls...get all huffy like he was doing something so badass.........walk to the treadmills....walk back and do some more curls......repeat, repeat, repeat

16. Feb 24, 2009 at 8:14 PM
    RoyB

Member:
    Chicago burbs
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD DC Sport
    that was me :(

17. Feb 24, 2009 at 8:19 PM
    blake1012

blake1012 Go Braves!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chazz Michael Michaels
    Duluth, GA
    Vehicle:
    2003 ext cab. tacoma.
    8000k HID's, Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners, Rhino Lined bed, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart wheels, bull bar, step rails, Redline Tuning hood struts, low profile tool box

haha oops ;)

18. Feb 24, 2009 at 8:21 PM
    tarheelfan_08

tarheelfan_08 Carolina Alliance

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 White 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma Short Bed
    Chrome Grill, Chrome accessories(door handles and mirror covers), LEER Super White Cover, Mirrors with Turn Signals, Window Vent Visors, Step Rails, WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats, Mini Maglight Holder, Chrome Bull Bar
    Or the guy that when you lay your stuff down on a bench or something during the middle of a workout so that you can go get water before you pass out and you come back to find your stuff in the floor and them on your damn machine.

Or the grandma that cuts in front of you to get a parking spot.

Or the best one yet...the couples that can not keep their hands of each other

This is the best thread ever!

19. Feb 24, 2009 at 8:24 PM
    RoyB

Member:
    Chicago burbs
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD DC Sport
    ive also seen people leave and not come back for like 5-10 minutes too :rolleyes: but they leave their stuff all over the bench like they own it.

20. Feb 25, 2009 at 7:34 AM
    NicksRig

NicksRig Well-Known Member

Member:
    Kenora, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    Blacked out Skid plate, block heater, bug deflector, blacked out headlights, tinted fronts, OME 3" lift, Toytec AAL, Revenge-Fab Sliders, K&N Air Filter
    Ms I am going to do exercise ball work in the middle of the free weight area.

Mr. I slam the weights down after every set so someone might look over and see how much I can lift.

Mr. I am just starting my steroid cycle so I am only going to do arms and chest so I can become Mr. Huge upper body with prison legs.

Products Discussed in

To Top