1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Welcome to Marion Bumper2Bumper Automotive!!!

Discussion in 'Marion Bumper2Bumper' started by BamaToy1997, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Aug 26, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    BamaToy1997

BamaToy1997 [OP] ASE Master Tech Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    1997 Tacoma 4X4 AKA "Blue Beast"
    Multi-point tow hooks, new bored 2.7L engine, custom paint. 3 inch adjustable Fabtech front coils, 2.5 inch rear AAL. Front Aussie locker. LED bed lights. Full LED conversion interior and exterior. Relentless Fabrication front and rear bumpers. 4X4innovation sliders. BAMF bed rack. CVT rooftop tent.
    Hey everyone! Welcome to Marion Bumper2Bumper Automotive, LLC.

Marion Bumper2Bumper has been in concept for numerous years, but finally came to fruition in August of 2011 when we opened our doors to the public for the first time. We have a 9600 sq foot facility located in Marion, Alabama where we diagnose and repair all makes and models. We have an ASE Master Certified technician who has over 30 year experience in the field, and 20 years as an ASE Master Certified Technician. We specialize in electrical custom work (LED systems), engine performance, transmissions, HVAC, and 4 wheel drive diagnosis and repair, although we do work on ALL areas of the vehicle. A few of the things we have done on Toyota trucks have been a TRD Supercharger install, front and rear ARB air lockers and Viair onboard air systems, and multiple LED light conversions for interior and exterior. We also of course build our custom 4WD and 2WD front bearing assemblies for the 2nd Gen Tacoma, as well as the PreRunner, 4Runner, and FJ Cruisers.

I am excited to be able to bring my products to Tacoma World members! Shortly I will be including a thread to bring products that I am authorized to sell on TW from Randy's Ring & Pinion.

Of course I will always have my 2WD and 4WD hub bearing assemblies for the Tacoma and 4Runner, as well as Toyota FJ trucks!

2nd Gen 4X4 and 4X2 wheel bearing complete units (click here)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  2. Aug 28, 2013 at 6:30 AM
    nj636

nj636 Hub Master General

Member:
    First Name:
    Kev
    Jersey
    OME lift 4x sliders 4x skids
    Congrats on the Vendor status Bill :thumbsup:

3. Aug 28, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Multi-point tow hooks, new bored 2.7L engine, custom paint. 3 inch adjustable Fabtech front coils, 2.5 inch rear AAL. Front Aussie locker. LED bed lights. Full LED conversion interior and exterior. Relentless Fabrication front and rear bumpers. 4X4innovation sliders. BAMF bed rack. CVT rooftop tent.
    Hey thanks Kevin! Figured if I was going to start also selling drive line parts and off-road equipment it was the logical next step.

4. Aug 28, 2013 at 7:49 AM
    ABA180

ABA180 It burns when I pee....

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab Slider
    Kenwood CD, MTX/Jensen amps, Rockford/Polk speakers.
    Whoop Whoop! Congrats Bama!

5. Aug 28, 2013 at 8:03 AM
    nj636

nj636 Hub Master General

Member:
    First Name:
    Kev
    Jersey
    OME lift 4x sliders 4x skids
    Absolutely! When I'm ready to pull the trigger on a set of gears I'll be contacting you :cool:

6. Aug 28, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Thanks man!

You got it. I'll hook you up.

To Top