1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Well I plasti dipped my wheels today

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by cleveland48, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Apr 1, 2013 at 2:07 AM
    rickmeseke

rickmeseke subaru of america

Member:
    First Name:
    Ricky
    Brunswick, GA
    Vehicle:
    a white truck
    Go to dipyourcar.com and get brake dust pro, it works WONDERS. You literally spray on and let it soak 2 mins, you watch the dust and dirt slide off, then take a hose to it. Its lie 8 bucks

2. Apr 2, 2013 at 9:17 AM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:
    I've never understood why people Plasti-dip their rims. Obviously it's your truck and you can do whatever pleases you, but Plasti dip on rims looks exactly like what it is, like a cheap painted black OEM wheels. Why would you want to do that on a 20K+ truck makes it look cheap and de-values the look of it. On a Ranger maybe, but not a Tacoma. That thing deserves some nice Method wheels. Like I said though if your happy who cares what I think.

3. Apr 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    ^ glad someone else see why plasti dip is retarded :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Products Discussed in

To Top