1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Well...I'm out of warantee...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by EquinsuOcha, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Mar 17, 2009 at 10:32 PM
    EquinsuOcha

EquinsuOcha [OP] Bourbon

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Ft Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    AFE Drop-in filter, Wet Okole seat covers, Hifonics 6.5" components in front, MA Audio midbasses in rear, Kicker 8", RE Audio 2 channel for components, Elemental Designs bridged 2-channel for sub, CB, Devil Horns, Rancho QuickLift, Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, Toytec AAL, stickers, things and stuff.
    I rolled over 36,000 miles yesterday afternoon on the way home from dinner. I can only assume that within the next week my frame will rust, my trans will fall off, and my unused cigarette lighter will set itself on fire.

Maybe it's time to start looking for a 4x4...:D*

*Pfft. Who's got money for a new truck? I don't even have cable!

2. Mar 17, 2009 at 11:38 PM
    tacoholic

tacoholic 09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff...I'm pretty sure
    East Bay, CA
    Vehicle:
    Quite possibly, someday...
    Hahaha!!! I enjoyed the list of problems to come.

Don't worry about it, my dad has a (terrible) '99 Volvo V70 GLT that has had everything busted and replaced including the transmission (I mean if I could, I would post the service records and the final price he had to pay but that's a lot of typing) and at this moment it has a full tank of gas, the original engine, original turbo, and original stereo with 99,999 miles on the tach AND it's 10 years old...surprisingly still running! :eek:
    You will be more than fine.

3. Mar 18, 2009 at 5:05 AM
    pataco

pataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Down by the lake
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 trd dc white
    FOX 2.0 RESIS,LRUCAS,BILLY 5100S ON THE REAR.MAGNAFLOW 11264,COLOR MATCHED GRILL,YELLOW FOG MOD.OVER HEAD DVD,FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T
    ive got 70,000 and not a single issue.knock on wood.these trucks r simply awsome.im used to GM,having to wrench on the thing all the time and costing ALOT to keep running.good luck and ide bet u will be fine to.later

4. Mar 18, 2009 at 5:09 AM
    drifter379

drifter379 CenTex Honky

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner
    Secondary Air filter mod,Removed running boards,AFE Pro dry filter,sirius satelite radio,relocated horns,sockmonkey decal,EZ change drain plug,color matched grille,grille craft mx, BHLM, Fog light mod, Hellas behind the grille
    Welcome to the club. Now its time to live dangerously!! Wanna go wheelin again?

To Top