1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Western Massachusetts Tacomas

Discussion in 'North East' started by hogeyphenogey, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Apr 2, 2021 at 1:38 AM
    DrFunker

DrFunker Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bob really outdid himself yesterday. :eek:
    :bowdown:

[​IMG]

2. Apr 2, 2021 at 4:28 AM
    DrFunker

Member:
    snow? o_O
    wtf

lynyrd3 and Bridge4 like this.
  3. Apr 2, 2021 at 7:18 AM
    Bridge4

Bridge4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    MA
    Vehicle:
    2003 DCSB Imperial Jade
    You apparently don't know about covid and the consequences. READ THE FINE PRINT!

**Fulfillment of ALL orders, including but not limited to: weather dances, wishes, and random curses; will be delayed up to 8 weeks**

4. Apr 2, 2021 at 1:49 PM
    DrFunker

Member:
    :rofl:

lynyrd3 and tacobell007 like this.
  5. Apr 3, 2021 at 5:26 AM
    lynyrd3

lynyrd3 STRENGTH DETERMINATION MERCILESS FOREVER

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    2008 SR5 AC SUPER WHITE V6 4x4 AT / 2020 RAV4 XLE
    Bilstein 6112s top setting ,Total Chaos UCAs ,1/4" top plate spacer driver side ,SS extended brake lines ,Old Man Emu Medium Duty Dakar leaf springs with AAL,OME carrier bearing shim , Bilstein 5125s for 2-3” of lift in rear ,Timbren SES bump stops , SS extended brake lines rear , Toytec dif drop , Hayden high performance transmission fluid cooler,aFe pro dry air filter .Baja amber driving combo ditch lights , Devil horns by Andres ,Weathertecs floor protector, American Racing wheels Baja 17x8,4.5 BS , 285/70 Falken Wildpeaks AT/3W .Body Armor rear bumper . Extra D rings in bed ,Blue sea fuse block and 100amp breaker ,HomerTaco custom grill in Super White , TRD radiator cap ,Birddawg Industries rear view mirror riser bracket ,Coverking NeoSupreme Mossy Oak seat covers , Paranoid Fabrications fuse /relay holder Painted pinch weld.Shorty antenna ,HVAC knob mod ,LED dome and map lights , Tri Fold bed cover ,UltraGauge ,Morimoto XB LED fog lights ,Energy Suspension poly body bushings and sway bar bushings ! Geartech Customs splash guards ,Salex center console organizer . Mobtown tailgate cap ,tailgate anti theft mod .X-Mat sound deadening/insulation cab floor . Mobtown weld on rock sliders 0* with kickout Raptor lined . ,NEW frame courtesy of Toyota !
    Morning Neighbors :wave:

DrFunker, Bridge4 and tacobell007 like this.
  6. Apr 4, 2021 at 5:10 AM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 6112s top setting ,Total Chaos UCAs ,1/4" top plate spacer driver side ,SS extended brake lines ,Old Man Emu Medium Duty Dakar leaf springs with AAL,OME carrier bearing shim , Bilstein 5125s for 2-3” of lift in rear ,Timbren SES bump stops , SS extended brake lines rear , Toytec dif drop , Hayden high performance transmission fluid cooler,aFe pro dry air filter .Baja amber driving combo ditch lights , Devil horns by Andres ,Weathertecs floor protector, American Racing wheels Baja 17x8,4.5 BS , 285/70 Falken Wildpeaks AT/3W .Body Armor rear bumper . Extra D rings in bed ,Blue sea fuse block and 100amp breaker ,HomerTaco custom grill in Super White , TRD radiator cap ,Birddawg Industries rear view mirror riser bracket ,Coverking NeoSupreme Mossy Oak seat covers , Paranoid Fabrications fuse /relay holder Painted pinch weld.Shorty antenna ,HVAC knob mod ,LED dome and map lights , Tri Fold bed cover ,UltraGauge ,Morimoto XB LED fog lights ,Energy Suspension poly body bushings and sway bar bushings ! Geartech Customs splash guards ,Salex center console organizer . Mobtown tailgate cap ,tailgate anti theft mod .X-Mat sound deadening/insulation cab floor . Mobtown weld on rock sliders 0* with kickout Raptor lined . ,NEW frame courtesy of Toyota !
    Morning happy Easter

7. Apr 5, 2021 at 4:56 AM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    Morning Neighbors :hattip:

Bridge4, tacobell007 and DrFunker like this.
  8. Apr 5, 2021 at 9:07 AM
    Bridge4

Member:
    MA
    Vehicle:
    2003 DCSB Imperial Jade
    Bought a "lifetime warranty" rake from Frisker this morning at Aubachauns or however the fuck you spell it.

Anyways, all I am using it for is to rake the "moldy" or "matted" grass up, so that it regrows faster, first wedding in May ya'll!

I did like 40% of what I wanted to do before the "flexible resin head" snapped off. I did really like the rake up until that point, so I'm going to call in and get a new head sent, but in the mean time, I'm going back to hardware store and getting another. Most likely will not be doing the rest until tomorrow. 2 hours of power brushing there and my house, then about 40 minutes of raking has tired my weak upper body right out :rofl::anonymous:

After I do this, I have a few places I wanted to seed, and then we are good to go! Will spend the rest of burn season cleaning up the dead fall of the past 20 years, woods are starting to get there:thumbsup:

Oh, and who will rent me a real deal stump grinder for a week or two around here? don't want to spend 6k on a 3pt one, or 30k on a real one :annoyed:

9. Apr 5, 2021 at 9:49 AM
    DrFunker

Member:
    You are one bizy guy. :pccoffee:

10. Apr 5, 2021 at 11:32 AM
    Bridge4

Member:
    MA
    Vehicle:
    2003 DCSB Imperial Jade
    I'm like a chipmunk or somethingo_O. Gotta do a ton of shit in the spring and fall, then winters and summers are constant, but low key. Also, trying to single handedly transform the property is a never ending task. I have been making big gains though since we actually moved on it. I think in 3-5 years this place is gonna be awesome and you guys are gonna wanna bring your kids to come chill by the river or hike around my trails!

Maybe even actually skin them one of these winters..:boink::rofl:

edit: Im actually gonna trench the 200 feet with a pick axe from my MIL's house and get wireless internet and electric down there! Lights for late night cook outs and fires and internet so we can "work" from the river while the dogs and kid play!

DrFunker[QUOTED] likes this.
  11. Apr 6, 2021 at 2:43 AM
    DrFunker

Member:
    Very cool.
    I wish I had more time to come up to help you. I am more than willing to.
    I love working outside. :D

tacobell007 and Bridge4[QUOTED] like this.
  12. Apr 6, 2021 at 4:46 AM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Poser Pro Manual.
    Anyone local to me have a set of balance wheels I can run on my truck for a few days? Bad vibes in the rear, thought it was the carrier bearing or u joints. But after a whole new complete OEM Driveshaft the rear vibes are still there. I am thinking it's the tires, as I just had them rebalanced and the guy said they are scalloping. So want to see what a fresh set of tire will do for the truck. It would only be for a day or 2 back and forth to work round trip of 24 miles a day. I am having some peeps out in the Western part of the State bring me back to stock suspension on the 17th of this month so I definitely want to see if it is the tires while I am still lifted and not something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

13. Apr 6, 2021 at 5:12 AM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    Morning Neighbors :wave:

Bridge4 and DrFunker like this.
  14. Apr 6, 2021 at 6:56 AM
    CttAznRanger

CttAznRanger Crazy NE Asian with the Cali Lean (temporary)

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Boston, MA
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD Sport
    I mean, I technically just put on my OEMs. I might have time on Sunday to swing by and we can swap if you want.

15. Apr 6, 2021 at 6:58 AM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm that might work

crashngiggles likes this.
  16. Apr 6, 2021 at 7:05 AM
    CttAznRanger

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Boston, MA
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD Sport
    There is that, or my set of OEM rims with Cooper Pros. Or a set of Granite Alloy with 275/60R17 that fit fine.

17. Apr 6, 2021 at 7:06 AM
    Bridge4

Member:
    MA
    Vehicle:
    2003 DCSB Imperial Jade
    Got my raking and seeding done. Fire pump is getting its big time yearly inspection/fluids etc.... And spectrum called to finally get us going on commercial internet/phone over there.

Taking a little break while the wife runs to the store, then gonna go trim up some fallen stuff for a battery or two and call it day.

Going to be a nice afternoon on the deck reading:rasta:

DrFunker likes this.
  18. Apr 7, 2021 at 9:27 AM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    Wow I think I broke the thread asking for a favor, sorry guys.

19. Apr 7, 2021 at 10:00 AM
    CttAznRanger

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Boston, MA
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD Sport
    I wouldn't think so, since we got something worked out for tomorrow. How's the vibration? getting worse?

lynyrd3 likes this.
  20. Apr 7, 2021 at 10:01 AM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    The same but I believe it is definitely the tires, I can see the cupping on them.

lynyrd3 and tacobell007 like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top