1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Westin Sportsman for sale in east Illinois

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by reupsf, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Apr 29, 2011 at 6:08 PM
    reupsf

reupsf [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Grey Taco
    Toyota Tacoma, Westin, Sportsman, Grille guard, WS-401605. Powder coated black it fits 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma. Great looking, straight and solid, one piece, no dings or dents, all mounting hardware included every washer and lock nut. This grille guard was mounted for only three months and looks brand new. Parts are all clearly labeled and even the most inexperienced could install it in about 30 minutes with only a few hand tools. Due to its size and it’s oddly shaped one piece; shipping is going to be a problem so I would encourage local pickup (central IL., 2hrs south of Chicago, 2hrs west of Indianapolis) or the buyer to work something out with me. I have seen these online going for as high as $700 and am only asking for $350 OBO. Please contact me if you have any questions. I have also listed this with photos on EBAY, craigslist, as well as another forum.

[​IMG]

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Apr 29, 2011 at 8:17 PM
    anethema

anethema Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Dawson Creek,BC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OR Access cab 4x4
    ARB Bumper,OEM Roof rack modded for access cab, Allpro Rock Sliders,Icon Adjustable coilovers,More Tie Downs in bed, Firestone Airbags in rear,Block heater
    You will need photos here as well or mods will lock or delete the thread

Products Discussed in

To Top