1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wet Okole fitting question....

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by RainDodger, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Mar 11, 2010 at 7:28 AM
    RainDodger

RainDodger [OP] YGWYPF

Member:
    Great Northwest
    Vehicle:
    '09 Black, TRD Sport
    None yet! It's new!
    Interesting thing happened this morning, and I don't believe in coincidences. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this happen.

I installed a set of gorgeous new Wet Okoles a couple of days ago. This morning, the wife exited the vehicle and the passenger seat belt light kept blinking and didn't go out. The seat thinks someone is still sitting in it. Even after I shut the truck off and restarted it, the light remained blinking.

I figure one of the straps is interfering with something under there and I'll pull the seat cover off tonight to investigate.

Anyone experience something like this?

Roger

2. Mar 11, 2010 at 7:37 AM
    flightcancled

flightcancled Addicted

Member:
    Syracuse NY/ Nantucket MA
    Camper top with racks, Custom fogs behind lower bumper. Interior LED lighting, Rock Lights, Hella 500s with upraged bulbs behind black billet grill, AAL, Front 5100s
    Maybe the fit is tight enough to trip the sensor, and as the material stretches it will go away. Just a thought.

3. Mar 11, 2010 at 8:33 AM
    RainDodger

RainDodger [OP] YGWYPF

Member:
    Great Northwest
    Vehicle:
    '09 Black, TRD Sport
    None yet! It's new!
    Yeah, thanks. I thought so as well. I think I'll take a look at how the straps are run though. You guys that just bought the Wet Okoles - be sure and watch where the straps run so they don't hit something they shouldn't.

Products Discussed in

To Top