1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wet Okoles and SR5 Airbag line

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Micke.223, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Aug 10, 2009 at 7:23 PM
    Micke.223

Micke.223 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SE Pennsyvlania
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
    Venture Shield 3M Clear Bra, 40% Front Tint, EGR Slimline In-Channel Visors, Weahther Tech Mats, Okole Seat Covers, Stant 10504 Locking Fuel Cap, Dyno Lock, G4 Elite Fold-a-Cover
    So...I've had the Wet Okoles for a while now. The backs have been on for a few weeks and love them. I went to put on the front covers this weekend, but noticed that if I install them, the wire for the side air bag is exposed. I assume some of you fine folks out there have the SR5 Sport seats with side airbags and installed these covers too. I don't want back seat passengers to be kicking or snagging the wire with their feet...so what did you do to cover/deal with the wire? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Mickey

2. Aug 10, 2009 at 7:27 PM
    Old Soul

Old Soul Well-Known Member

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    09 AC V6 SR5 2WD SWB
    not to many, love it the way it is
    I put bath towels on the seats until the time comes to put some nice covers on so can't help you there. will be nice to see what others say though for when the time comes...

To Top