1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What did you get busted for as a teenager?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by UNDEAD1153, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    x2:cool:

2. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:24 PM
    Warhorseforever

Warhorseforever Will The Thrill

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
    No she assumes the mother role and tries to tell me what to do and still does to this day. She say's that I'm going to ruin my life with the alcohol and continue the legacy of alcoholism.

3. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:25 PM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    that mustve made for an awesome interview

4. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:25 PM
    BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk I support a velociraptor free workplace.

Member:
    First Name:
    Marcelasaurus
    AB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    The Scarlett Whore
    Check Build Thread!!
    When I was 17, I was out camping with buddies, drove through a drinkin check point in the middle of the campground. He was about to let me go then the cop saw my friends pellet guns in the box of my truck among everything. Was hauled out, thrown to ground, handcuffed..

I'm lanky and flexible though, theres nothing funnier then bringing handcuffs back in front of you right in front of the cops over and over again until they finally conceed and stop re-cuffing you.

5. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    The really only thing i got busted for is smoking in high school..that lasted for a while untill my sister smelled it on me one day and told my parents..

Were not that close, wouldnt hurt my feelings if i didnt talk to her again actually..

6. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    bethes

bethes Señorita Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Tulsa/Sand Springs, OK
    Vehicle:
    2011 V6 TRD Off Road
    My sister does the same. She even told me my grandmother was a raging alcoholic, but no other family members will corroborate that. I understood it when we were teenagers because she tended to get caught and I flew under the radar because my parents were so worried about her.

But we're in our 30's now, she can stop trying to teach me good morals and behavior. I don't even live in the same state. :frusty:

7. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:29 PM
    2004TacomaSR5

2004TacomaSR5 Nemesis Prime

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DCSB & 1980 Toyota Pickup 4WD
    Tacoma is stock and staying that way, Pickup is TBA as of now.
    The most vivid one I can remember was last spring when me and my buddies, along with the rest of the senior class were playing this game called cops and robbers where some kids pretend to be cops, while others are pretending to be robbers, and they try to evade the kids that are cops and reach a certain destination within the town without getting caught. Anyway we were walking down a dark neighborhood and saw lights coming, so we dashed across some guys lawn and hid in a alley. After the car passed, we continued walking on. Well a few minutes later, a guy comes tearing around the corner in a silver Trail Blazer and accuses us of trespassing and trying to break into his house supposedly (he's a medical pot provider) and all this other bs. So we start running, because he says he is gonna call the cops on us. We jump into my Bronco and high tail it out of town with him chasing us, but he is no match for my V8 and we soon lose him. Apparently he got my plates and the next day I was driving home after dropping the old man off at the bar, and a cop pulls me over and arrests me for trespassing and takes me down to the station to write up a ticket. Also my other 2 friends that were with me were caught and arrested that night as well. So we all got tickets, but the next day, one of my friends' dad managed to sweet talk the guy into dropping the charges. How I do not know, but the guy confessed that he was really paranoid since people had tried to break into his house to steal weed many times in the past. We were lucky we got out of that one, I am not sure what a trespassing charge would ring up, but I bet it wouldn't be cheap!

Other things we have done and managed to get away from all the time is lighting off firecrackers on people's doorsteps around the 4th of July, and smashing pumpkins after Halloween, that is my personal favorite! One year we got every single pumpkin in town (not a very big town, 5000 people) except for the ones inside the houses. Should have seen the streets the next day, it was like someone painted them orange! We smashed a bunch on the steps to the basement of the high school too, bet that made the janitor's day the next morning, it was all cleaned up by the time we got to school, but it was one hell of a mess! I don't do this stuff anymore though, now that I am 19 and considered a full adult, it is not as easy weaseling out of stuff like it is when you're 17 and younger! Couple of my friends did it last year, and I managed to get out of that because I am in college, otherwise I probably would have gotten dragged along.

8. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    Konaborne

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes

my bro tells all his friends that I'm going to die in the middle east one day and that I'm a worthless party student that shouldnt have gone to college, since I gave up West Point

Huzzah for sibling love!

9. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM
    Saskquatch11

Saskquatch11 TRUCK YEAH

Member:
    when I was around 12 my sister opened one of my christmas presents and hid it in my room, then watched as I got the belt.

10. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:34 PM
    bethes

bethes Señorita Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Tulsa/Sand Springs, OK
    Vehicle:
    2011 V6 TRD Off Road
    Damn. Wish I'd thought of that.

11. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:35 PM
    Konaborne

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    sibling love!!

12. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk I support a velociraptor free workplace.

Member:
    First Name:
    Marcelasaurus
    AB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    The Scarlett Whore
    Check Build Thread!!
    I was the bad sibling, I busted down my brothers door with a hockey stick cause he pissed me off one day and ran into his room

13. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    same happened to me but my dad just grinned and laughed the next morning and my mom never looked up at me to avoid making the already awkward situation more awkward.

14. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    Oh, and one time we went out for mischief night(night before halloween)..i was 15..ish and went out with like 4 kids in my class and we egged some houses..in early afternoon(4-5pm)..still light out..we got caught and had to clean the houses off..that was the end of hanging with them..now there all idiots who smoke, drive shitty cars and are going nowhere.

15. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    113tac

113tac Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2017 Magnetic Gray Tacoma
    Mostly Stock for now, 265 75 16 Falken AT3W, Tinted fronts...
    i got caught sneaking out and doing numerous things when i was a freshman and sophomore in high school haha i wont go into too much detail about those just the usual things high schoolers would do haha i dont do most of that stuff anymore though hahaha

ive done this except tp instead of eggs and it was a random summer nigh :anonymous: ...got caught by the cops and cleaned everything and was grounded for a bit haha

16. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    bjasper

bjasper Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Carmel, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD PreRunner
    Dad's truck, minor mods.. Saving for my own :)
    I haven't gotten in any big trouble yet, my brothers set the path for me.

The most recent trouble I've almost gotten in was on halloween last year, I almost egged a cop car. That would have been awkward...

17. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:43 PM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    same as up OP. lol. never got “busted” for drinking because my parents don’t care at all as long as i don’t drive!! :D never got caught sneaking out ever. lol. guess i’m just good. i have done stupid shit like everyone els. well not drugs. but never really been caught!

18. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    LDurchy

LDurchy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cedar Falls, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    I got busted for driving around the school with a smokescreen. Had a small oil tank mounted under dash, ran plastic line to the Chev 6 cyl vaccuum line at the intake manifold. A screw shut-off valve enabled me to start and stop somewhat at will. When smoke cleared.....the car behind had red lights. Where did he come from??? How does 007 get away with that stuff??? Its from HOLLYWOOD DUMMY!!! Ah yes, those days when creativity, testosterone, & machines start coming together to wreak havoc.

19. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    I got caught smoking pot... Sneaking out... I remember i got busted for drinking one time... My grandma just recently discovered i chew, But now that im 20 i just got the whole "That habit is nasty and your teeth are gonna rot!"

20. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:58 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    I can tell you what I didn't get busted for but should have-
    wen I was 13, my folks owned a '72 Ford wagon and a '67 Buick Electra Ltd
    when dad went in the wagon to go get mom from her work (about an hour's time) I would grab the Buick and go for a drive.
    I did it about a dozen times maybe. Talk about unbridled freedom:)
    years later mom said dad knew what I was up to one of the last times I pulled this, because he came home and heard the Buick's exhaust ticking from the heat of just being run-something a 13 yr old kid never considers among other nightmareish possibilities lol like getting popped by the cops and such.
    She said he was fixing to bust me but coincidentally I decided it was a bad idea to do it anymore. I still wonder why he never confronted me about it. I'm lucky nothing ever happened-and I have a memory that always makes me smile. Man that Buick was badass-white/black vinyl with black leather, a 430ci-4 v8 @ 365hp/480ftlb I know the specs now..but back then all I knew was that thing would light em up with just a half pedal drop. Thanks for indulging this old boy

Products Discussed in

To Top