1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What Did Your Dog Get From Santa?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by OffroadToy, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Dec 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM
    OffroadToy

OffroadToy [OP] old, forgetful, and decomposing

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Offroad DCSB AT- VSC,TRAC,HAC, & DAC
    Icon Stage 8, ECGS Bushing, Timbren bump stops, Crown braided/extended brake lines, Overland Custom Design sway bar links, rear differential breather extension, oil filter drain hose, a/c drain hose extension & reroute, front windows tint, Cat Security, XPEL headlight/fog & grill protection, OEM block heater, RCBS illuminated 4X4 switch,
    My dog loves Christmas time. Every year she prances around the tree waiting for her gift. She can smell the treats and almost unwrap her gift by herself. This year she also got some dog booties so she can play in the snow. Does your dog enjoy the Holidays and what did Santa bring him/her this year?

2. Dec 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM
    rab89

rab89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Kelowna b.c canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCLB TRD Sport
    haha nice, mine just got some treats and 3 mini tennis balls, she's only 5 1/2 months so they are great for her.

3. Dec 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM
    hawkeye12

hawkeye12 Go Pack Go!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryce
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    10 Black DC SB Tacoma TRD Sport
    Smittybilt nerf bars
    Shoes? For a dog? For real?

4. Dec 27, 2010 at 10:28 AM
    OffroadToy

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Icon Stage 8, ECGS Bushing, Timbren bump stops, Crown braided/extended brake lines, Overland Custom Design sway bar links, rear differential breather extension, oil filter drain hose, a/c drain hose extension & reroute, front windows tint, Cat Security, XPEL headlight/fog & grill protection, OEM block heater, RCBS illuminated 4X4 switch,
    Yep...here in the High Desert of Central Oregon they're very popular running the dogs...lots of sharp lava rock here. Also, the dog had issues with snow/ice balling up between the pads of her feet.

5. Dec 27, 2010 at 10:30 AM
    JM76

JM76 Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2016 AC SR 4x4
    bone stock save for the block lift that came on it with the open country m/t.
    got out three dogs some treats and some toys, nothing too drastic, our lab pup tore up the stuffingless skunk with the squeaky noisemakers in it. :D

6. Dec 27, 2010 at 10:54 AM
    macgyver

macgyver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    '13 Tundra double cab SR5 4x4
    I got Chewy a big rope with a giant tennis ball and a floppy/soft frisbee. He got a bunch of other various chew toys from my sister. He also got some toys from his mom. I was also informed this morning that he ate half of a pecan pie, and half of a dutch apple pie that were on the counter. He is a big golden retriever so any food left on the kitchen counter is easily within reach. My bad for forgetting to put it away.

7. Dec 27, 2010 at 11:09 AM
    90YotaPU

90YotaPU The Messiah

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Union County, NJ
    Vehicle:
    1990 Toyota 4x4 (Pre-Taco)
    Aftermarket Stereo, Spidertrax Wheel Spacers, HF Air Horns, 3" Lift
    We got our dog some hard bones to chew on. My mother and sister got her a glow in the dark solid ball, blanket for riding in the truck, beggin strips and a dvd to watch while my wife and I are at work. My dog is a black lab / boxer mix. Recently found out that's a Boxador. I just call her my Blab.lol

8. Dec 27, 2010 at 11:10 AM
    gov875

gov875 WahooTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Pacific Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport DCLB
    Wet Okole's (front & rear), Weathertech Floormats (front & rear), cheap tailgate theft mod, extra d-rings, low profile toolbox (flat black), Thule Roof Rack (58" load bars), Thule Ski/Snowboard Roof Rack, Blacked Out Badges, Fishing Bobber Trailer Ball Cover, AVIC-X930BT w/ XM & steering controls, 5100s All Around (front set at .85), Eibach Coils, Rear TSB, rear AAL, LR UCAs, Toytec Diff. Drop, Mudflap Delete, Tailgate Reinforcement, Spidertrax (all 4), 285 Nittos, Rear Diff Breather Extension, TRD Exhaust, Powered Rear Sliding Window, DeeZee Bedmat, rear-view anytime mod, trailer bracket relocate, fog light anytime mod, redline hood struts, Satoshi with Homertaco Custom TRD Mesh, Hella 500s behind the grill, Brighter Reverse Lights
    my dog got more than me: 3 ft rawhide bone, 1 foot flavored dingo bone, 3 tennis balls, a chuck it (i guess more for me than him), a new blanket that he'll probably ignore preferring my bed, 3 different kinds of dog treats and a stuffed duck he already turned inside out.

at least he's happy and had a good 2nd christmas!

9. Dec 27, 2010 at 11:15 AM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    we got our lab and boxer a damn stocking full of squeaky ass chew toys.......and a few a the toys with a plastic bottle inside. they have destroyed all 10 of them already. lol

10. Dec 27, 2010 at 11:23 AM
    AeroCooper

AeroCooper Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    2018 Barcelona Access Cab Off Road
    Remote start, tailgate inserts, nifty key fob case, Husky X-Act floor liners, AVS vent shades, bed mat, MX4 Tonneau cover, Tyger step rails
    2 new bowls.

11. Dec 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM
    OffroadToy

Member:
    Vehicle:
    What dvd did your dog get? My dog won't even look at the tv when the dog obedience shows are on. Only time she seemed interested with the tv was during a commercial with a big animated bumble bee on the screen...she ran up to the tv and started barking at it (must of got stung once?):rolleyes:

12. Dec 27, 2010 at 2:20 PM
    topgun155

topgun155 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Richmond, TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 F-150 5.0
    RIP to my 08 Prerunner DC
    Treats and a new soccer ball. She is an awesome soccer player.

Products Discussed in

To Top