1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What is your "accidentally caught your spouse" cheating horror story?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TRD-ED, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Feb 4, 2019 at 10:39 AM
    Mister Grey

Mister Grey The Viking of disapproval looks in your direction

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Hayward Ca
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma DCLB Sport 4x4
    Lift, bumper, steps, speakers, rims and tires. Thank You Guys!
    Lemme see if I can put us back on track. This is back in highschool in the mid 80's. I met this crazy punk rock chick that I knew put out. And she did. But everytime she came over I found my stuff missing. Clothes mostly. A month later she's showing me some pics and there she is wearing my stuff. I confronted her, she blew me, everything was ok. During pillow talk I was telling her about other girls I'd slept with and how one was rumored to have had a 3-some. The next day one ex calls and tells me someone spray painted,"A bitch lives here" in giant letters with a giant arrow in the street pointing to her house. I suspected but didn't say anything. Couple days later ex #2 calls and asks me to listen to a phone message and it was clearly punk chick talking smack about her 3-some on the families message machine. I was like,"Yeah that's her." Instantly this cop gets on the phone asking for a statement. Somehow, probably because it was the 80's and it was probably viewed as a highschool prank punk chick got away with it. I decided not to see her anymore because she was to much trouble and started dating a girl from another highschool. Surprisingly I started getting phone messages from punk chick that she knew the girls name and was out to get her. Like highschoolers do I let new girl wear my highschool jacket. I'm at home and I get a call from new girl who's upset and crying that someone beat her up. Describes her attacker spot on as punk chick. Hang up the phone and it rings again and it's punk chick screaming about how she saw some girl wearing my jacket and beat her up. Oh boy! But being a stupid highschool kid I saw this as a sign of true love and let punk chick ruin my life for another year before I caught her sleeping with my buddy. I finally moved away to college in Nevada to get away from her and well, we all know how Nevada turned out for me! (see post #217) BTW-I found and married a normal woman. thank the maker!

2. Feb 7, 2019 at 7:41 AM
    TRD-ED

TRD-ED [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    High Point NC.
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma 4X4 TRD Sport DCSB
    3" Lift, 285/70/17 BFG KO2's 17X9 RaceLine Raptors wheels NFAB Nerf bars BackFlip bed cover OPT7 LED Headlights VLed Switchback LED daytime running/turn signal bulbs Toyota XSP Led Daytime running lights Pioneer 2400nex RockfordFosgate P400 4Channel Amp JBL GTO Premium 939's 6X9 Front doors JBL GTO Premium 529's 6" Rear doors 4 JBL GTO19T Premium component Tweeters RockfordFosgate P400 1 Channel Amp Kicker Comp RT 12" Sub woofer Weathertech Floor liners DC Sports Stainless Steel exhaust tip Clazzio Custom Leather Seat covers Red Stitched TRD Automatic shift knob. Devil Horned Toyota grill emblem "Diaz Fabrication" Cali Raised LED Fog Light Pods with Apex Fabworx mounts.
  3. Feb 9, 2019 at 2:56 PM
    epack236

epack236 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 BBP TRD OR
    Son you ever heard of the period?

4. Feb 9, 2019 at 3:59 PM
    MoonKnight

MoonKnight Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    Oromocto New Brunswick
    Vehicle:
    White 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road 4x4 V6 ACLB

oops my bad , didn't need you running out of breath reading now.

SRH and StayinStock like this.
  5. Feb 9, 2019 at 4:00 PM
    epack236

epack236 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 BBP TRD OR
    Don't let it happen again.

6. Feb 12, 2019 at 7:35 AM
    TRD-ED

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    High Point NC.
    Vehicle:
    3" Lift, 285/70/17 BFG KO2's 17X9 RaceLine Raptors wheels NFAB Nerf bars BackFlip bed cover OPT7 LED Headlights VLed Switchback LED daytime running/turn signal bulbs Toyota XSP Led Daytime running lights Pioneer 2400nex RockfordFosgate P400 4Channel Amp JBL GTO Premium 939's 6X9 Front doors JBL GTO Premium 529's 6" Rear doors 4 JBL GTO19T Premium component Tweeters RockfordFosgate P400 1 Channel Amp Kicker Comp RT 12" Sub woofer Weathertech Floor liners DC Sports Stainless Steel exhaust tip Clazzio Custom Leather Seat covers Red Stitched TRD Automatic shift knob. Devil Horned Toyota grill emblem "Diaz Fabrication" Cali Raised LED Fog Light Pods with Apex Fabworx mounts.
  7. Feb 15, 2019 at 11:38 AM
    Tacosail

Tacosail Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Hermanville Heights, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '13 white ACLB
    '17 wheels,int. Wipers , bed mat , relocate trailer plug , husky floor liners , Lund nerf bars, wet Okole seat covers- heat & lumbar.
    Yea, my advise is to hide for a week.

8. Mar 13, 2019 at 6:55 AM
    TRD-ED

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    High Point NC.
    Vehicle:
    We need to get some more stories on this thread.

9. Mar 13, 2019 at 6:58 AM
    Taco Buggy

Taco Buggy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chance
    SFV, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Black TRD Off Road 4x4
    Icon lift, 17” rims and tires, TRD Pro grill, Rigid light bar and fog lights, more to come

Products Discussed in

To Top