1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What makes a Tacoma, "Limited"??

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by tacomakid96, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Nov 7, 2010 at 7:30 PM
    crazyasu45

crazyasu45 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM DCLB 4X4 TRD SPORT
    3" SUSPENSION LIFT
    Here's some good info I found with a quick search:

Limited Package—includes color-keyed front bumper and fender fl ares; chrome grille surround,
    door handles, power remote outside mirrors and rear bumper; sliding rear window with privacy
    glass; dual-fabric sun visors with mirror and visor extensions; orange-illuminated white-faced
    meters); power windows and door locks; leather-trimmed tilt steering
    wheel; leather-trimmed shift knob (manual transmission only); washer-linked variable intermittent
    windshield wipers; cruise control; defroster-linked CFC-free air conditioning; fabric-trimmed
    sport seats with driver’s power-adjustable lumbar support; and Deluxe 3-in-1 AM/FM ETR/
    Cassette/CD with 6 speakers

2. Feb 28, 2011 at 7:45 PM
    tacomakid96

tacomakid96 [OP] Lions Not Sheep

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Out n' about
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma / 2000 4.7 Tundra TRD
    Good info man! I havnt checked this thread in so long! I love the fact that I have a 96 with almost all those options since the sr5 back then was the luxury, Every one that knows Tacoma's and rides in my truck always say "what the hell how do you have all these options on a 96." I just smile and it makes me love my truck even more.:)

3. May 8, 2013 at 2:30 AM
    kalaukia37

kalaukia37 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    SR5 3.4L 5 SPEED
    ALARM, BEDLINER, OPEN AIRBOX, WHITE LETTER TIRES, RUSTPROOF,STAINLESS WHEEL GUARDS, HOOR AND WINDOW SHIELDS, ETC.
    Aloha, All You Taco Boys! Just Read A Whole lot About Limiteds in the Year of 1997. Well When i Bought my Taco from the Dealer, It had only 20K on it. It was Still Under Full Warranty Plus It was A Certified Truck, So I Got an Extra 12 Months Warrenty on it PLUs the Toyota Warranty. Now It had Alot of Extras Put on it when i bought it. It is an SR5 3.4L 5Speed Extra Cab With Bench Seats and RollDown Windows. Boy Does this Baby Crank. It will Get Up And Go. I Usually Drive Slow But in my Opinion, it is Over Powered. I had Bought A New 1996 Reg. Cab with the 4 Banger, But I Hit A Tree one morning. the Roads where Wet and My Rear End Skidded and I Lost Control and Hit A Large Palm Tree. I never liked that Truck, No Seat Adjustment, or Room to put anything in the back area, But the Motor Sure gave me Good Gas Mileage, Average 32MPG With the Air on. My SR5 3.4L Gives me 25 to 29 if I am Careful. Remember it is a 2X4, Not a 4X4. That Makes A Whole lot of Difference. Most of the 4X4s that I know, just Want to Show Off, and DO NOT GO 4 Wheeling, But they Pay A HEAVY PRICE AT THE PUMP, ONLY 16 MPG, COMPARED TO MY 26 PLUS. I Also Have Added Alot of Extras to Dress up my TACO. It only has 84K on it and is GARAGED AND LOCKED IN. It looks and Drives New, No Squeaks or Rattles Either. I Also bought A New Corolla LE For my Wife in 2010. No Problems Yet. I Know when I Take my Taco in For Repair, my Mechanic Always tells me that My Taco is Rare. I think that it was Maybe Going to Become an S Runner, But The NEW Owner Changed His Mind.
    God Bless You All!
    Aloha!
    kalaukia37

Products Discussed in

To Top