1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What to do What to do

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 0BlackTaco6, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Jan 3, 2011 at 7:14 AM
    0BlackTaco6

0BlackTaco6 [OP] Ive got tiger blood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    06 BSP DC SR5 4x4 6 speed
    Color matched and satoshi grille, hella 500ff behind, bhlm, sockmonkey bedsides, 17" sports 265/70 grabber at2's.
    So I have the next 2 days off and I really want to do something to my truck. I have the wicked itch to work on my truck. My original plan is to pick up some hella's and install them behind my satoshi. If all goes well thats what will get done. Im not sure if I can find the hella's in stock anywhere though. So here is the question. What should I do? My truck is bone stock (until probably spring) besides the satoshi and some sockmonkey decals. The hella project would probably cost me about $100 or $150 to complete so im trying to stay around that for this mod day. Any suggestions? Some exterior or interior mods? I know there is a list of mods, im just curious what you all would tackle next.

2. Jan 3, 2011 at 7:51 AM
    RZRob

RZRob Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Anaheim Hills
    The problem is a lot of mods require rounding-up the items first. I just finished two weeks of goofing-off so I added an UltraGauge and RamMounts for my GPS. I could suggest the lighted 4x4 switch. You could add and auxiliary 3-outlet cigarette lighter in the center console. How about a lift? That'll keep you busy. Diff breather relocate?

RZ Rob

3. Jan 3, 2011 at 7:57 AM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    If I were you I would go through the cheap/free mods threads and check the list out. You can do the fog light mod...DTRL mod...dome/map lights mod...etc...etc... with minimal parts on hand.;)

To Top