1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What will happen now? Will they talk more shit and do nothing or will we blow some shit up?

Discussion in 'Military' started by TXpro4X4, Aug 10, 2017.

?

Will they attack....somewhere

1. The United Nations will blow some shit up or perhaps disable N.K

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. North Korea will launch something somewhere and perhaps do something

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:11 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 [OP] Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    With all the shit going on what do you all think?

Are they going to send a missile, invade or just play games and be stupid?

No racial bigotry no political bullshit just straight to the point opinions!

I never thought that I would have to consider my kid using her emergency pack that we send her to school with every year but now it's a reality.

WileECoyote likes this.
  2. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:16 PM
    taco2010trd

taco2010trd Cyber Bully

Member:
    Tampa, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2010 Silver TRD OR DCSB
    NK is a joke we wouldn't break a sweat or use any nukes to squash them. They won't do anything anyway.

lynyrd3, IPNPULZ, kgarrett11 and 6 others like this.
  3. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:24 PM
    TXpro4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    I hope so.
    I have arms and what not but not a military
    I don't think they are dumb enough to invade.
    Most of us have guns.
    But who am I to think this way

motodude95 and WileECoyote like this.
  4. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:25 PM
    DustStorm4x4

DustStorm4x4 BBC 2020

Member:
    U S A
    Vehicle:
    04 Jeep LJ
    I wonder how @vrod671 sees it, seeing as he's in Guam.

5. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:26 PM
    TXpro4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    I would be shiting my pants

6. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:26 PM
    crazysccrmd

crazysccrmd Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Aprilia Tuareg 660
    Are you saying you think North Korea would invade California?

7. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:28 PM
    TXpro4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    IDK.
    I wouldnt think so.
    but idk. People do dumb shit.

WileECoyote likes this.
  8. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:33 PM
    crazysccrmd

crazysccrmd Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Aprilia Tuareg 660
    They would never make it across the ocean...

NK isn't a threat in a sense that they can harm the United States, they are a threat by causing worldwide instability and unpredictability on a scale not commensurate with their stature. Any missile leaving NK with a trajectory other than an empty ocean or SK would most likely be intercepted and downed prior to reaching a target. A ground attack into SK would be defeated by conventional means at a higher cost than most civilians would want to accept.

9. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:35 PM
    TXpro4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    It is unlikely that anything could reach us.
    But if they hit elsewhere. And continue idk what the impact would be or if it would stop at the predicted Guam.
    Realistically nobody expected Japan to hit Pearl Harbor but the problem is is that we are defended as a nation we have arms and it would be unrealistic for anybody to come and try to invade us.
    But then again people do dumb shit!

Power, innocence & humankind

WileECoyote likes this.
  10. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:37 PM
    TXpro4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Good opinion and thoughts

NAAC3TACO and WileECoyote like this.
  11. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:44 PM
    TXpro4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    And now I smoke a bowl, while cleaning my guns. Wash my hands of course.
    And think..... I really hope that the shit doesn't go down.!
    As I drink my beer. My opinion will probably agree with most of what's going to be posted on here but ignorance is bliss and shit* happens!
    I just don't want to be one of those foos!
    With my pants down.

So whoever is or whatever opinion insight talking shit another perspective outside or inside the Box is only going to help better what's being talked about in the long run

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  12. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:53 PM
    ruffridha9

ruffridha9 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    West Coast
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma base
    stock ish
    Lol what?
    You're already high?

13. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:53 PM
    DustStorm4x4

DustStorm4x4 BBC 2020

Member:
    U S A
    Vehicle:
    04 Jeep LJ
    :rasta:

WileECoyote and TXpro4X4[OP] like this.
  14. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:56 PM
    TXpro4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Maybe.
    But looking in different directions.
    Not everyone on here is a dude.
    And that's why such words^

15. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:57 PM
    TXpro4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Come on it was pretty good...:notsure:

16. Aug 10, 2017 at 10:58 PM
    ruffridha9

ruffridha9 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    West Coast
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma base
    stock ish
    I can dig it

17. Aug 10, 2017 at 11:01 PM
    kodiakisland

kodiakisland Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    12 AC 4x4 2.7L 5MT
    5100s/1.6in eibachs, wheelers AAL, OME N182 rear shocks, 4.56s, Detroit truetrac, 255/75/17, SOSConcepts sliders
    Can't think of a single reason why NK would make me shit my pants, but there was this one time with a hooker and blow...

18. Aug 10, 2017 at 11:06 PM
    kodiakisland

kodiakisland Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    12 AC 4x4 2.7L 5MT
    5100s/1.6in eibachs, wheelers AAL, OME N182 rear shocks, 4.56s, Detroit truetrac, 255/75/17, SOSConcepts sliders

I suggest reading up on history. It was well known that Pearl Harbor was a likely target for years before it happened. It was well known by Roosevelt that the oil embargo against Japan would precipitate such a response, which was why he was against it, even though members of his party instituted it. Pearl was not a surprise for those at the top. Surprise for the common folks, yes. I can suggest a few books for you if interested.

Japan is a very interesting case study since we are the ones who forced and encouraged them to militarize, and even encouraged and supported their invasion of Korea. We built that monster.

tcjacado, Jaysjammin, Aw9d and 6 others like this.
  19. Aug 10, 2017 at 11:09 PM
    Flytmech

Flytmech Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jase
    Geneva Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD OFFROAD 4x4
    All Pro Offroad bed rack Defender Basket OME/Dakars Total Chaos ucas C4fabrications LoPro Smittybilt 9.5 comp Uniden 520xl (tuned) CVT Mt. Shasta Black Oak 50 curve led
    This is why I dont smoke pot

20. Aug 10, 2017 at 11:10 PM
    TXpro4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Fuck yhea
    :worthless:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top