1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What year did Toyota stop putting solid front axles in there 80's pickups?

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by Maintenance Man, May 31, 2010.

1. Mar 10, 2017 at 6:34 PM
    Sr5_Tacoma

Sr5_Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle Silva
    Easthampton, MA.
    Vehicle:
    2008 SR5 Access Cab on 35s
    -6 inch lift. -35×12.50r17 mastercraft MXTs. -17×9 FUEL Hostage black wheels. -20 inch RGB LED light bar mounted in the grill. -RGB rock lights -Led spot light ditch lights on Rago Fabrication ditch light brackets. -Tom Woods custom 1piece driveshaft. -Color matched guage trim. -Pioneer touch screen radio. -12" sub in custom box (between rear seats and center counsel) -Custom made hidden winch mount, with superwinch TS9500 winch. -10,000k HID fog lights. -Fog lights for reverse bulb mod. (Very bright) -Custom retrofit headlights, with switchback turn signals/DRL halos, and RGB demon eyes. -Back up camera. -Onboard air, with auxiliary 5 gal. Tank. -Dual battery (huge 8D mounted in the bed) -JBA UCAs. -Icon front coilovers for 6-7" lift with remote resi and CDCV adjusters. More to come (Icon 13" travel temote resi rear shocks ordered 3 to 5 weeks out) Working on a custom utility bed trailer for camping/overlanding.
    Sence my first post here I have acquired and solid axle swapped a 94 pickup. I thinknit would take 10x the effort it ifs swap a sas truck.

20160818_190752.jpg

bullaculla likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top