1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheel adapters + lift

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Johnny_Mac, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Mar 15, 2019 at 1:34 AM
    Johnny_Mac

Johnny_Mac [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    Vehicle:
    2003 Prerunner
    I did a little searching on the forum and didn't find what I was looking for so....

My situation - I have an 03 Prerunner and an 18 Ram 1500. I am in the process of lifting my Ram and going to put some new rims/tires on it. Because the Ram rims/tires (275/60R20's - basically 33x11) only have a couple thousand miles on them, and my Taco needs new tires.....and I'm all about saving a buck or two..... See where I'm going here? What I am looking for is if anyone has used 6x5.5 to 5x5.5 hub adapters to put other rims on there Taco and what kind of results did they have. Also, would plugging in some 5100's up front be enough lift to squeeze 33's into the wheel wells without too much rubbing? I know this is bordering on turning into a Franken-project, but thought I'd see if anyone had tried something like this. Thanks!!

Products Discussed in

To Top