1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheel back space

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas' started by TimPall13, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Jun 14, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    TimPall13

TimPall13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Gresham Oregon
    Vehicle:
    02 Tacoma SR5 extra cab
    Lift: FabTech 6" lift with offroad solutions high angle cv boots. Lighting: 6000k 55w HID head lights in Retrofit Prejectors, Hella 500s with 55w HIDs behind a Grillcraft grill, Wolf LED Systems LED cubes on CBI windshield mounts, And LED rock Lights. Intake: 6" deckplate mod, K&N air filter, ISR mod, and a AirRaid throttle body spacer. Exhaust: magnaflow muffler. Audio: Alpine speakers and sub running on a Alpine 5ch amp. All ran with Stinger wire kit, and a Pioneer AVH4000NEX DVD receiver. Extras: 15% Window Tint, Spray in bed liner, Roof rack/Track system.
    Alright guys need your help! I'm running 305/70/16 Mtr tires on the factory 16x7 wheel. I have to run a 1" spacer to keep it from rubbing. It's time for new wheels to fit the tire size better and get rid of spacers. My question to you is what size of back space do you run? The wheels I am thinking are the mickey Thompson classic lock in black. Anyone running those? Picts? Please help guys cuz I'm new to this back space and wheels thing.
    Thanks

To Top