1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheel offset check

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Voodoo Rufus, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Apr 1, 2010 at 2:04 PM
    Voodoo Rufus

Voodoo Rufus [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Bakersfield, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Sport Indigo Ink DCSB 4WD
    Magnuson S/C, Relentless armor, Icon/Dakar suspension, Konig CountersteerX 17", KO2's, Hellwig rear swaybar, BudBuilt Trac Bar, Level 10 VBU, Weathertech floorliners, Cravenspeed antenna, Redline elite hood struts, RollnLock, Satoshi, CBI sliders
    I'm looking at a set of Enkei RTS 17" wheels with a 10mm offset in the link below:
    http://www.outperformanceshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ENK-25178083SM

Just want to make sure that I have the proper idea of how it will look on the truck. According to 1010tires offset calculator, I'll get 14mm more inner clearance and 26mm outer extension compared to the stock TRD Sport wheels. This should bring the tires out to the edge of the fender flares without sticking the tread out. Am I correct?

If so, then all I would need is to get a set of hopefully used TPMS sensors for alloy wheels and I'd be good to go?

2. Apr 2, 2010 at 5:24 PM
    Voodoo Rufus

Voodoo Rufus [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Bakersfield, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Sport Indigo Ink DCSB 4WD
    Magnuson S/C, Relentless armor, Icon/Dakar suspension, Konig CountersteerX 17", KO2's, Hellwig rear swaybar, BudBuilt Trac Bar, Level 10 VBU, Weathertech floorliners, Cravenspeed antenna, Redline elite hood struts, RollnLock, Satoshi, CBI sliders
  3. Apr 2, 2010 at 5:35 PM
    ROCKSLINGER

ROCKSLINGER Zombie Response Team

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Reno Nv
    Vehicle:
    14 MGM DBL CAB 6 SPEED
    Fox Coilover with reservoir, Fox Remote Rear reservoir, Wheeler's 3 pack AAL, Grillcraft Grille color matched, Rampage 50" LED Light Bar, Relentless 1/4" IFS-Mid and Transfer case Skids, Relentless High Clearance Rear Bumper, Kenwood 1800 watt Amp, 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 Shallow Sub, 1 Farad Capacitor, Redline Hood Struts, Weathertech Floor Mats, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Flowmaster Delta 40, URD MAF Calibrator, URD Short Shifter, CST Black Leather W/Red Stich, On Board Air, Train Horns,
    That should be correct cause the wheels you have now are a positive offset 0 would be where the holes are in the middle of the rim

Maybe this will help

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top