1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheelers mini 3 leaf AAL combo

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 06stex, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Feb 8, 2010 at 8:26 PM
    06stex

06stex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Corpus Christi, Texas 361
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD 6" Fabtech..limo tint
    6 inch Fabtech, Dirt Logic 2.5 coilovers, Light Racing UCAs 17x9 XD spy, 305 65 17 Extreme ATs, Limo all around, Kicker speakers,Kicker L5 10 inch sub, 400 watt kicker mono amp In dash Pioneer with Ipod cable, Flowmaster 50, bedmat, toolbox, K N Filter, cheapo seat covers, 6000k HIDs upfront, bhlm,DDM 5000K fogs, tailgate mod, and many more to come.
    Anybody have any luck with the Wheelers mini 3 Leaf AAL that rids of the overlead leaf and provides 1.5 inches of lift. Suppose to really help the ride a lot. Wheelers makes one, Icon makes one and Deaver makes the same mini 3 leaf AAL. Just wondering my AAL that came with my Fabtech 6 inch squeaks and rides horrible and was talking with my friend who has his own 4x4 shop and he has had a lot of luck with this mini AAL for full size Dodges from Deaver Spring. I know its not a Tacoma guys but i started researching and they offer this mini AAL for out Tacomas. Just thinkin guys itll save some money and allow me to do another mod. Thanks

2. Feb 8, 2010 at 8:55 PM
    06stex

06stex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Corpus Christi, Texas 361
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD 6" Fabtech..limo tint
    6 inch Fabtech, Dirt Logic 2.5 coilovers, Light Racing UCAs 17x9 XD spy, 305 65 17 Extreme ATs, Limo all around, Kicker speakers,Kicker L5 10 inch sub, 400 watt kicker mono amp In dash Pioneer with Ipod cable, Flowmaster 50, bedmat, toolbox, K N Filter, cheapo seat covers, 6000k HIDs upfront, bhlm,DDM 5000K fogs, tailgate mod, and many more to come.
    anybody????!!!!!!!!

3. Feb 9, 2010 at 5:21 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    There is another 3 leaf AAL post somewhere around here....and there are at least two folks (I'm one of them) that is satisfied with the results!!

Products Discussed in

To Top