1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheeler's Off Road & Downsouth Motorsports

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by sirsaechao, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Jul 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM
    sirsaechao

sirsaechao [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD 3.4L 4X4 V6
    A lift, some wheels, some tires, some performance, some cosmetic and then audio.
    Thank you both for the excellent customer service and extremely fast shipping. First time ordering from DSM and second time from Wheeler's. I was emailing back and forth with Dan and Johnny about my situation and everything we spoke about lead me to purchase a set of Wheeler's 5-pack, OME Nitrosport rear shocks, BPV kit, Diff drop kit, U-bolts, greasable shackles, greasable main eye bolt and bushings. Then I was debating on rebuilding my SAW but I wanted to try some King's so I talked to Sonny and Marco and made my first purchase with them. Shipped was fast for the coilovers and a day after I got my stuff from Wheeler's. Communication was fast and prompt with both vendors. In fact I ordered two rear brake lines that night and as soon as Wheeler's open...Johnny contacted me asking if I has VSC or not because if not, I only needed 1 rear brake line. So we got that corrected (great eye and attention to detail from Wheeler's). Then when I got my rear springs...one of the rubber/plastic vibration was missing and I contacted Wheeler's and they sent it no questions asked. I thank you both for the excellent service and attention to detail. These guys knows their stuff. Anyone asking me or needing anything about lift, replacement or parts...I point them to them. Thanks again.

Service: 10
    Reliablity: 10
    Shipping: 10
    In Stock Items: 10
    Communication: 10

2. Dec 13, 2012 at 6:20 AM
    ROAD DAWG

ROAD DAWG Well-Known Member

Member:
    birmingham,al
    Vehicle:
    10 trd prerunner
    debadged,procomp 7105 wheels,,kc slimlites,n-fab light bar,predator step bars,baja roof rack and light cage,hella 500 black magic,5100's(f/r) @.85,tsb rear,nitto terra grapplers(265-65-17)
    x2 on downsouth motorsports,great price on the 5100's,they gave me all the info i needed and shipped on time!

tacoma lift 007.jpg

To Top