1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheeler's Off-Road Very Helpful (again).

Discussion in 'Wheeler's Off-Road' started by Cogge89, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Jul 19, 2011 at 3:08 PM
    Cogge89

Cogge89 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Saint John, NB
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD, Kicker ZX400.1 Amp, Kicker CVT 10" Sub. Light Racing UCAs, Front OME Shocks with 885x Coils, Rear OME Shocks with Dakar Leaf Pack, Engine Cover Paint Job, 265/70/17 Duratracs.
    Second time ordering from here (First online, Second over phone). Both purchases went extremely smooth. The guys there were exceptionally fast in answering my pre-order questions/quotes, which gave them the edge over the other vendor choices for me. The guy on the phone did not try to sell me optional items I had asked about (shims/diff drop/brake lines), and cleared up all my questions. I will order from Wheeler's Off-Road again, and recommend it to anyone. Can't wait to take the 5100s off, and get this setup on!!

Ordered:
    COMPLETE OME SUSPENSION SYSTEM WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED for 05-CURRENT TACOMA: 1110.00 Includes NitroCharger front and rear shocks, 885 front coil springs, Dakar rear leaf springs w/ bushings, front trim packer, driveline bearing drop kit and u-bolts! Normally we'd supply 885 front coils but if you have another preference let us know. The price is the same regardless of which coils you choose.

2. Jul 19, 2011 at 3:11 PM
    Tacomanator

Tacomanator Boiling denim and bangin whores

Member:
    First Name:
    Clam Slammer
    Here
    King 2.5" extended travel coilovers with compression adjusters, Camburg UCA's, King 2.5" rear shocks, Volant cold air intake with ram air scoop.
    Nice dude! I orderd my rims and uca's from them, very cool people! Fast shipping too.

3. Jul 19, 2011 at 3:16 PM
    samsung

samsung Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner doublecab TRD Offroad
    undercover lid/Ipod integration kit/Pop n lock/bed rug, fumoto drain valve, full piping Wet Okole covers, Blacked out badges, Lamin-X fog light cover yellow, window tint, ARB deluxe bumper with fog light kit,DSM UCA'S,3 support shrockworks sliders,complete OME lift with 886X coil and dakar leaf spring with 3 degree axle shims and center pin lenghtener,warn VR10000 winch,amsteele blue synthetic rope, daystar winch isolator, daystar delrin rollers, IPF 900xs Extreme Driving H9 Kit 900XSD (900XSD),Horn on fire with shot Penning,
    here's the same kit sitting in my garage, waiting to get installed.

[​IMG]

4. Jul 19, 2011 at 3:19 PM
    Cogge89

Cogge89 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Saint John, NB
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD, Kicker ZX400.1 Amp, Kicker CVT 10" Sub. Light Racing UCAs, Front OME Shocks with 885x Coils, Rear OME Shocks with Dakar Leaf Pack, Engine Cover Paint Job, 265/70/17 Duratracs.
    Looks great! I snagged some UCAs from the group buy, should be a good setup.
    What size tire are you planning to run? Worried my 265/70/17 Duratracs may look small in there, but I also don't want to trim.

5. Jul 19, 2011 at 3:54 PM
    samsung

samsung Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner doublecab TRD Offroad
    undercover lid/Ipod integration kit/Pop n lock/bed rug, fumoto drain valve, full piping Wet Okole covers, Blacked out badges, Lamin-X fog light cover yellow, window tint, ARB deluxe bumper with fog light kit,DSM UCA'S,3 support shrockworks sliders,complete OME lift with 886X coil and dakar leaf spring with 3 degree axle shims and center pin lenghtener,warn VR10000 winch,amsteele blue synthetic rope, daystar winch isolator, daystar delrin rollers, IPF 900xs Extreme Driving H9 Kit 900XSD (900XSD),Horn on fire with shot Penning,
    i'm running 265/75/16's on factory rims and here's the DSM uca's that i got on a GB as well.

[​IMG]

To Top