1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

wheelin w/friends in desoto national forest

Discussion in 'Tacoma Videos' started by mynewtoy, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Feb 13, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    mynewtoy

mynewtoy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    Brandon,mississippi
    Vehicle:
    09 double cab 4x4
    ome 3" lift, light racing uca's ,moto metal 951 wheels with 285/75/r16 gaurd dogs,bhlm,black tail lights,Satoshi Grill,4-low trac ,autoPage C3 RS-665 alarm with remote start,flowmaster 40 series exhaust,cruise control,bed/ground effect lights,cup holder leds,12-volt always on,wet okole seat covers,custom rock sliders built by me, tinted,windows,weather tech floor mats,avs vent shades,debadged, smoked fogs,hidden cobra 19 cb, 7" offroad lights behind grill, rear diff breather relocate, abs kill switch , future mods-front and rear plate bumpers, skids
  2. Feb 14, 2013 at 7:55 AM
    burnseason

burnseason TENNESSEE VOL

Member:
    First Name:
    Tucker
    Khost, Afghanistan
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport double cab long bed 4x4
    none
    great video! i would love to ride here. where is this?

3. Feb 14, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    mynewtoy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    Brandon,mississippi
    Vehicle:
    09 double cab 4x4
    ome 3" lift, light racing uca's ,moto metal 951 wheels with 285/75/r16 gaurd dogs,bhlm,black tail lights,Satoshi Grill,4-low trac ,autoPage C3 RS-665 alarm with remote start,flowmaster 40 series exhaust,cruise control,bed/ground effect lights,cup holder leds,12-volt always on,wet okole seat covers,custom rock sliders built by me, tinted,windows,weather tech floor mats,avs vent shades,debadged, smoked fogs,hidden cobra 19 cb, 7" offroad lights behind grill, rear diff breather relocate, abs kill switch , future mods-front and rear plate bumpers, skids
    DeSoto National Forest, Chickasawhay District. its close to Laurel Mississippi.
    the next ride will be the Laurel Expediton, Memorial Day weekend.

Here is the link http://mississippi-mud.com/index.php You can't view the trailride section without registering on the site.

4. Feb 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM
    LBFD2005

LBFD2005 Its tha Southern Way

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    MS
    Vehicle:
    11' Trd 4x4 6" pro comp
    procomp 6'' catback dual exhaust flowmaster 44 series
    ^^ know anything about where its at? laurel aint to far from my house if im home id be willing to go.

5. Feb 14, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    mynewtoy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    Brandon,mississippi
    Vehicle:
    09 double cab 4x4
    i don't know the numbers of the trails we where on. two of the guys had maps i was just following. there are all kind of trails out there.

6. Feb 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    LBFD2005

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    MS
    Vehicle:
    11' Trd 4x4 6" pro comp
    heard that. yall get together often up that way?

7. Feb 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    mynewtoy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    Brandon,mississippi
    Vehicle:
    09 double cab 4x4
    this was my first trip with them but it won't be my last. they are a great group of guys to share a campfire with.

they have 3 scheduled rides in Desoto every year. but they have some in the summer that are not an every year thing.

if you want to go on one. go over to mississippi-mud.com and register.
    it's not a club are anything. it's a forum like tacoma world

8. Feb 14, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    LBFD2005

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    MS
    Vehicle:
    11' Trd 4x4 6" pro comp
    not to bash on another forum but it looks like not alot of activity on there. jus browsing through there and not very many recent posts

9. Feb 14, 2013 at 5:16 PM
    mynewtoy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    Brandon,mississippi
    Vehicle:
    09 double cab 4x4
    Yeah there it not near the actitvity as Tacoma world but it's a regional forum.

I think a lot of the site is blocked until you become a member too

To Top