1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheeling in Hawaii??

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by TACOsupremacy, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Sep 16, 2011 at 10:23 AM
    TACOsupremacy

TACOsupremacy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gaven
    Aiea_Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    05taco
    Never satisfied
    No sense in even owning a truck and building it then..cant do anything with it.

2. Sep 16, 2011 at 3:25 PM
    Tigahshark

Tigahshark Senior NEWBIE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    On a volcano, literally!
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD off road 4X4
    Tint Weathertech floor liner, weathertech window visor Roll n lock tonneau cover Rubber bed mat Smoked license plate covers
    Theres a place in Kahuku behind the shrimp farms where we used to go before to off road. This was years ago but we had to cross a golf course(there is a access road lol) and their is choke sand to go in but best to go with a few people cause the sand is deep and soft, definitely bring tow straps.

Bellows is open if i remember right, only sometimes AND only in certain areas cause of people on the beaches but the sand over there is so hard that a car can drive on top well not everywhere but majority of it.

YOu can check out "Pray for sets" but most people call it "pray for sex" down on the west side right after Makua cave. There i am guessing a little over a mile of just sand and soft get stuck sand, i had my friend with his fuckin mean ass toyota break his front axles over there and his truck was unstoppable until then, he was pounding um around on a turn yeah i now a turn but it was a wide turn but it still broke. But anyways there is a yellow gate where you can get in but i think its only open on the weekends from fri-sun, and if their is people on the beach of course dont go on the sand, we usually go in the late evenings to like 1-2am.

Alan davis is another one on the south shores right after Sandy beach but before Makapuu beach , kinda right across the golf course over there. I dont really understand that place cause sometimes the cement pylons are blocking the road to get in and sometimes there not so not quite sure whats going on over there but there is some "easy" wheelin to be done over there, da kine take da kids wit you kine and spend da day kine, swim, lunch, dinner wat eva kine :D

By Campbell industrial get a few places, if i remember you go to the second traffic light take a right and go all the way down till you see like a small dirt bike track on the left, there should be a small parking lot before this so you go in and all the way at the end by the water there is or was a trail that takes you back around to the left along the waters edge, man its been a while hard for remember but it was just a good run one way and then at the end you turn around and come back, pretty hairy stuff:eek:

Ewa beach get some, if you know where white plains is instead of taking the left to go to white plains you go straight and i think it was the next left you take and it takes you right into like some camping area where there is a lot of trees, here you can wheel to but its all by the water kine so if you dont know dont go kine:D

It has been a while since we used to do that, i would say like 10 years ago so directions might be a little off or places might have changed, if i remember anymore i will post um

3. Sep 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    Unless you own land that requires a lifted 4x4 :spy:

4. Sep 16, 2011 at 3:54 PM
    Tigahshark

Tigahshark Senior NEWBIE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    On a volcano, literally!
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD off road 4X4
    Tint Weathertech floor liner, weathertech window visor Roll n lock tonneau cover Rubber bed mat Smoked license plate covers
    He lives Oahu not the bigisland:D:D:D nah but get places like that on oahu but very limited

5. Sep 16, 2011 at 4:41 PM
    TACOsupremacy

Member:
    First Name:
    Gaven
    Aiea_Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    05taco
    Never satisfied
    Tigahshark.......we go!!!! Haha you know da spots mann we goo!!!

6. Sep 16, 2011 at 4:45 PM
    TACOsupremacy

Member:
    First Name:
    Gaven
    Aiea_Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    05taco
    Never satisfied
    Eh man thanks...at least now i know get some kine of places to go. I wouldve hated it if i lifted and bought tires for it for nothing. But thanks again..going check um out now

7. Sep 16, 2011 at 7:11 PM
    supremetaco2

supremetaco2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    concrete jungle, oahu
    Vehicle:
    04inacoma
    +hp, lifted, lights, dif breather mod, debadged, shorty antenna...
    last i heard peacock flats cannot be accessed cuz of "national security threats" friggen stupid.

8. Sep 16, 2011 at 8:37 PM
    TACOsupremacy

Member:
    First Name:
    Gaven
    Aiea_Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    05taco
    Never satisfied
    Ahhh!!!! Thats is some shitty dealz brah!! I like check out some places sunday or monday, anyone like tag along?? Lmk haha

9. Sep 16, 2011 at 9:24 PM
    Tigahshark

Tigahshark Senior NEWBIE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    On a volcano, literally!
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD off road 4X4
    BRAH i would go with you if i still lived there, dat was my ting before, WHEELING! the good ole days were you had to try EVERYTHING and money wasn't a issue!

10. Sep 16, 2011 at 9:48 PM
    TACOsupremacy

Member:
    First Name:
    Gaven
    Aiea_Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    05taco
    Never satisfied
    AHH das okay, i like go badly now im owning my taco and did everything myself to it...i jus dont wanna get busted somewhere haha. At least i know someone willing to cruz. I should make one meet and greet ka'ena point run, go camp fish or something hahaha.. i jus ready for go!!!:D

11. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:08 PM
    Tigahshark

Tigahshark Senior NEWBIE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    On a volcano, literally!
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD off road 4X4
    i KNOW THE FEELING, hopefully you can hook up with some of the braddahs over there and "respectfully" rip shit up:D

12. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:08 PM
    Konaborne

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    but not me cause I still no get my truck...

:pout:

13. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:11 PM
    Tigahshark

Tigahshark Senior NEWBIE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    On a volcano, literally!
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD off road 4X4
    Are you going to send your truck to Oahu? or is it wishful thinking:D

14. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:12 PM
    Konaborne

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    Wishful thinking...at least for another year :pout: :pout: :pout:

15. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:14 PM
    Tigahshark

Tigahshark Senior NEWBIE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    On a volcano, literally!
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD off road 4X4
    :sadviolin: nah lol that must SUCK BIG TIME

16. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:16 PM
    Konaborne

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk

Lookin at all the other lifted trucks cruisin around... Don't really dig the lifted prerunners in the city tho

17. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:17 PM
    KalamaKid

KalamaKid Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Oregon
    same shit as everyone else
    Leave that bitch in Kona bro!

18. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:19 PM
    Tigahshark

Tigahshark Senior NEWBIE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    On a volcano, literally!
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD off road 4X4
    Yeah get choke yeah over there, actually im pretty surprised cause get choke here in Hilo too!:eek: But a lot of guys there are "pavement pounders" thats what they call lifted 2 wheel drive trucks or lifted 4x4`s that dont go 4 wheelin.:D

19. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:26 PM
    Konaborne

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    [​IMG]
    Parents sent this pic just to screw with me... :mad:

Frick. 35 Iroks, 6" lift...No front driveshaft. all over the place!
    PAVEMENT PRINCESSES!
    ROAD TOADS!
    MALL CRAWLERS! EVERYWHERE!

20. Sep 16, 2011 at 11:34 PM
    Tigahshark

Tigahshark Senior NEWBIE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    On a volcano, literally!
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD off road 4X4
    Now you know why i moved to B.I.? nah but get a lot of crip trucks too over there

Products Discussed in

To Top