1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

When the SHTF

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Zombie Runner, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Jan 4, 2010 at 1:49 PM
    BlancoTaco08

BlancoTaco08 Well-Known Member

Member:
  2. Jan 4, 2010 at 1:52 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner [OP] Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    damn this thread went south real quick.....

I was thinking more Like Zday something not so serious...kinda like a joke or funny to read/discuss

3. Jan 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    ibtl

4. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:01 PM
    rob1

rob1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Blue DblCab 4X4 Long Bed TRD Sport SR5
    Tail gate mod, locking gas cap, locking spare tire, rear spring tsb,Weathertech Digital fit's
    Sorry my apologize to any who I have offended,,,those where not my intentions,,,here maybe this website will help OP getting this thread back on track:confused: http://bpreparedproducts.com/hosuki.html sorry!!

5. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:04 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I'm sure you can- The bible (and again the question of WHICH bible comes up) has been tailored to suit all sorts of purposes.

Modern day example: Jihadists and the Koran. The Westboro Baptist Church.
    Older History: Nazi's using the Bible to justify their actions and the Crusades and Inquisition.

Need we keep playing??

6. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    It's how I roll...What can I say??

7. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:09 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    :popcorn: Im ready.

8. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:13 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    Does this include EMP attacks?

9. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:13 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner [OP] Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    that was the devil's work right there!

10. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    SHTF = Zombies !!!

for me
    Day 1: Light outbreak, still functioning society
    - Buy a lot of canned food, bottled water, and atleast 25 more gallons of gas for taco, pick up a few boxes of 9mm, and a shot gun with shells.
    - stay inside my apartment, stay informed, move to second floor of my apartment, destroy stairs to my second floor. keep quite.
    1 Week: complete chaos in society, riots, murders, violence, errant military actions, plus Zombies everywhere
    -continue as above
    1 Month: most of society has collapsed, most people dead or zombies, only military and military-like controlled area may exist.
    -resupply, and search for better "camp" get out of city move too mountains or Island. Procure M3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle with ammo and use to move to mountains
    6 month: complete collapse of society as we know it. Gangs and militia are major problem, along with the Zombies
    -live life in mountains or island

11. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:23 PM
    rob1

rob1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Blue DblCab 4X4 Long Bed TRD Sport SR5
    Tail gate mod, locking gas cap, locking spare tire, rear spring tsb,Weathertech Digital fit's
    Need we Keep playing?? The word of god is not a joke nor a fairytale!!
    besides where is my example?? Sorry OP, but the word of god must be defended!! Now Brunes, where is my example??

12. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:24 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
    what if the events you are describing its what the bible is talking about??? at least that's what I think....

13. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:25 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    What examples do you want?? I conceded that you could find the answer to any question with the bible...just like many have before you...to any end (evil, righteous, or otherwise) they please.

That doesn't make it correct or believable.

14. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:28 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    When a baseball player points to the outfield fence and then racks a ball out there- That's calling something.
    Saying in vague terms that the sinners in the world will perish doesn't really mean much to me. And the fact that the only way to know what the bible was saying is gunna happen...is after it does....Kinda kills the meaning too.

15. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:30 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
    Yeah, well, in case it happens (which i think it will) I got my insurance policy (Jesus Christ), if it dont, then I am all good then... Its all about faith....

16. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:33 PM
    mws4ua

mws4ua I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    :locked:

this potentially fun thread turned south quick. I'm a believer, but there's a time and a place, and the internet forum just leads to a bunch of annoying finger pointing and bickering. Thinking about what to do when zombies take over or when Iran nukes a bunch of cities can be a fun conversation.

17. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:34 PM
    Untamed_SS

Untamed_SS Stayed Up Too Late

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue Access Cab
    Alpine iDA-X200 Deck, Rockford P3, Infinity 1600 A Amp, Black Badges, "KnightRider Mod", Back-up lights. Painted Engine Cover. TRD QuickShifter & Shift Knob. MAF Calibrator. Doug Thorley LT Headers. Custom Y-Pipe. Flowmaster 50 series. Satoshi Grill
    I was reading the first post and it made think of the Zombie Outbreak. =/

Then bible stuff popped up. I was off.

18. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:37 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    You have it...I don't need it.
    If there IS a God and he really is understanding-He'll get that I've done what I thought was right and tried to live a good life.
    If he is a strict as most religions say he is (Believe in THIS religion and ONLY this religion or go to hell)...I'll have a lot of company in hell-cause someone has to be wrong...
    If there ISN'T- Then I'm saving myself 10% of my income and not constraining my life to an arbitrary set of rules.

19. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:38 PM
    KodiakVA

KodiakVA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Richmond Virginia
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 XCab Sport BarcelRed
    Zombie apocalypses are all fun and games till someone gets their brain eaten. :(

20. Jan 4, 2010 at 2:39 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    x2 and :locked: :locked:

Products Discussed in

To Top