1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

When we we're punkass kids

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Boatbldr, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Jun 21, 2018 at 7:51 AM
    JJ04TACO

JJ04TACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Dallas
    Vehicle:
    04 White DC/TRD
    Fox 2.5 RR front, 2.0 RR rear from AccuTune Offroad, OME Dakar Leafs, Camburg Uniball UCA's, CBI Offroad Bolt on Sliders w/kickout, Scangauge II Uniden Bearcat 880 w/ 3' Firestick on CBI antenna mount B&M Trans Cooler
    Oh man, where to begin...

Boatbldr[OP] and SLAPS 65 like this.
  2. Jun 22, 2018 at 12:04 AM
    Boatbldr

Boatbldr [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2002 prerunner
    None
    I posted this thread because my preteen son has been rocking my boat, and steps it up all the time. I love my son more than my truck. Instead of getting all apeshit mad I had decided to take a different approach to getting learned skills across to him. He had recently drawn a big dick and balls on the back of the topper. I drove around locally, then down to Ft. Lauderdale before I noticed it while picking him up. I wanted to kill him. I sat him down and explained I must have been a bigger pain in the ass than you while growing up. Many of these things I have done I will share with him over time, so I don't give him too many ideas now. I appreciate the fun responses.

3. Jun 22, 2018 at 12:06 AM
    Boatbldr

Boatbldr [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2002 prerunner
    None
    Lol

4. Jun 22, 2018 at 9:19 AM
    JJ04TACO

JJ04TACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Dallas
    Vehicle:
    04 White DC/TRD
    Fox 2.5 RR front, 2.0 RR rear from AccuTune Offroad, OME Dakar Leafs, Camburg Uniball UCA's, CBI Offroad Bolt on Sliders w/kickout, Scangauge II Uniden Bearcat 880 w/ 3' Firestick on CBI antenna mount B&M Trans Cooler

My son is 5, daughter 3, so I'm in queue for the shenanigans. I know now why my dad didn't let me go skiing with his frat brothers when I was a kid. Stuff leaked out over the years but not much. I know the apple didn't fall too far...

That is so funny about the D and B's on your truck though. I'm dying over here...

I used to make my own M80's with shotgun shells and cannon fuse. I had FFF gunpowder in my desk drawer along with fuse, hot glue gun and utility knife. I was 13.

Also skipped school (Junior High) and went to retrieve many, and I mean many firearms from a friends dad to go shooting in the desert. We'd steal his moms Chevy Astrovan when she was out of town and dad at work. We had thousands of rounds as his dad reloaded. Today, if caught, we'd be terrorists and on CNN. We had an AK, two 9mm, 357, 30-30, 270, 30-06, .22lr, 22-250, and a few others I'm sure I'm missing.

Also used to run over street signs in a 69' Land Cruiser. It had an I beam for a bumper. Hop the curb and take out entire streets of signage...and trash cans and whatever else was in the way. Oh and shopping cart hockey in the grocery store parking lot. Push them to about 40 mph and hit the brakes.

Boatbldr[QUOTED][OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top