1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Where can I find Bilstien 5100 Front and rears in stock?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 08BlackTacoma, May 21, 2010.

1. Jun 8, 2010 at 5:51 PM
    Doomsday

Doomsday Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cypress, TX
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB MGM
    Lights, Tires, Wheels,...more to come!
    LOL, same happened to me. I was about to order from one place then another, then another, then call back, then find another place again. REALLY!

I just decided to go with the OME suspension lift, its my hands now. Just waiting for my TC UCA's. Should be here tomorrow, but I wont have time to install it until next weekend.

2. Jun 9, 2010 at 12:51 AM
    08BlackTacoma

08BlackTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Florida
    Vehicle:
    09' Double Cab V6 SR5, Long Bed, TRD Sport
    So listen to this guys....I oringially ordered all 4 shocks from suspension connection. They said the fronts were in stock and the rears would be shipping to me for a week already! Then i called back, they said they made a mistake, the fronts are not in stock, but the rears will ship! well its been over a week! and the rears still did not ship! So i kept calling and calling, and they finally said the rears will ship today! i will believe it when i see it. But i called wheelers yesterday! and they had all 4 in stock, so i ordered the fronts only, and they shipped today, i should have just ordered the rears from them too, but suspension connection said they already shipped, but it seems like they don't know what is going on. I honestly and fed up with suspension connection and would never order anything from them again, just seems like they do not have their act together.

Products Discussed in

To Top