1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Where can I get one of these

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by MLB YOTA, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Feb 29, 2012 at 9:12 AM
    MLB YOTA

MLB YOTA [OP] Young Gun

Member:
    First Name:
    Marshall
    Martinsville, VA
    Vehicle:
    Toyota Tacoma 4X4
    3" Pro Comp lift, Truxedo tonneau cover, brush bar, Sony Xplod cd player and Memphis speakers, 8" Dual Sub, JDM black tail lights, black headlights, corners, and turn signals, aFe pro dry S air filter, Deck plate, etc.
    I'm looking for one of these little black covers. I think it's where the differential lock switch is for the TRD's but I have a base model. It's circled in red. My best bet would be a scrap yard I guess but, is there anywhere online?

Interior - Toyota Tacoma [1995].jpg

2. Feb 29, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    Hillingdoner

Hillingdoner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Vehicle:
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    I've bought these pretty cheap from the dealer to replace where I drilled holes in the old one for switches that I ended up not liking etc.

You could always call the dealer and get the factory part number and price (vin handy for them seems to help them) and then check the online Toyota factory part vendors. Might be just as cheap to get local though when ship considered unless you need more pieces.

To Top