1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Where can you buy these stock wheels?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Aggie97, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Jul 22, 2010 at 1:28 PM
    Aggie97

Aggie97 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner
    custom tan leather seats, bed track system bike rack, Vision Warrior wheels, smittybilt nerf bars, Extang BlackMax tonneau cover.
    is it these?

[​IMG]

2. Jul 22, 2010 at 1:30 PM
    Aggie97

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner
    custom tan leather seats, bed track system bike rack, Vision Warrior wheels, smittybilt nerf bars, Extang BlackMax tonneau cover.
    I think I like these for my truck...and they are about the same price...

[​IMG]

3. Jul 23, 2010 at 6:34 AM
    Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Yes, those are it. I don't have any pics that show the wheels worth a crap (looked yesterday). I was also looking for a rim with some "depth", as in with the center section set back inside the outer rim. The rims in your last pic didn't have that kind of setup, but everyone has their our taste.

To be honest with you, I'd prefer to have the stock alloy FJ rims, but those are 17 inch rims and I don't want to re-invest in tires again. Listening to the wife after I dumped the stock 245/75 Dunlops was more than enough.... :D When I initially bought the Gunners, I was going to keep the stock tires. If I'd known I was going to re-rim and re-tire, I would have just found a set of FJ rims and tires.

PM me if you'd like to setup a time/place for you to take a look. Not sure if you're that interested, but if so, let me know.

4. Jul 23, 2010 at 7:05 AM
    Aggie97

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner
    Yea, I wouldn't mind seeing them some time. It's hard to visualize wheels on a truck beforehand...they end up looking completely different once on the truck.

I looked into the FJ wheels to but same dilema...my tires are new so I don't want to pay more for new tires also. My cousin has a set he is selling for $600 but I passed.

I'm tempted to try to paint the ones I have...like a silver or grey...just to lessen the chrome look and fix the flaws. Who knows...I'll change my mind 15 more times before I pull the trigger on a solution.

Products Discussed in

To Top