1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Where in Seattle, WA does Tacos!?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by engineer406, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Mar 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    engineer406

engineer406 [OP] Member

Member:
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    Black 2013 SR5 double cab LB
    Audio system upgrade.
    Hi everyone,

I'm a taco newb, I'll say it haha. I'm trying to find somewhere that's good with taco tires, wheels and suspension. :confused: It seems everywhere I've checked so far only does Ford, Chevy or pretty much anything but Tacomas. That's at least for the wheels I would like that is. Anyway, does anyone know of a business that could get me a couple inches of lift and some new wheels and tires? I live in the Seattle, WA area. Thank you!!! :D

2. Mar 10, 2013 at 4:54 PM
    freshisdope

freshisdope New Member

Member:
    Renton, WA
    Vehicle:
    2008 DSM Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Drop-in K&N Filter. Future ideas: TRD SC, TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, and Headers.
    hey man, just started doing mod's to mine. Got a 3" lift from Les Schwab about a month ago including Toyo Open Country M/T 33's. Then I went to 4wheelparts in Lynnwood (by Alderwood Mall) and had some ProComp flat back 16's installed since the stock rims I had the 33's wrapped around were causing the tires to rub. No more rubbing of tires. 4wheelparts can be pricey in my opinion but they can pretty much order and install everything. check them out and good luck.

3. Mar 10, 2013 at 4:57 PM
    04LTtacoma

04LTtacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2004 SR5 TRD tacoma
    Camburg LT
    There is was a shop in NW Washington that did great work, but the last time I spoke with the owner, he shut everything down.

I am sure there are plenty of ppl up where you live who would give you a hand or two. Good luck.

4. Mar 10, 2013 at 5:02 PM
    EatMyTacomaDust

EatMyTacomaDust Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2014 T|X "Black Beauty" Baja 4x4
    WeatherTechs [Front & Back], Console Vault, OEM Toyota Bed Mat, Tailgate Security Clamp MOD, SuperBumper Crash Attenuator, Exterior Cargo Net, OEM Toyota Cargo Divider, Cobra CDR 840 Dash Cam, Sliding Rear Window Security Bar, Front OEM TRD License Plate Holder, OEM TRD Front Skid Plate, Wet Okoles Front & Back - 1/2 Piped, Full Debadge except TRD OEM Red Tailgate Badge
    Check out Olympic 4x4 in Snohomish. They mostly do Jeep work but they do Toyota's as well. I had them put an OME 4" on my FJ60 Landcruiser a few years back. They have a full shop and the abilty to fab up custom parts.

Fairly knowledgable staff and mechanics too. It's a good option.

Also, in Arlington there is a shop called Randys Offroad. Alot of people seem to go there but I heard some bad things about them from a friend who was trying to replace the lift on his old SR5. So I've never personally used them.

Let us know what you decide and how it works out.

5. Sep 10, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    2004TacomaNavy

2004TacomaNavy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Oak Harbor, WA.
    Vehicle:
    04 Extra Cab 4X4 SR5
    Nerf Bars, LineX, 3" life front and back, 2014 Tundra Bed Rail tie down system.
    Go to Olympic 4X4 in Snohomish, these guys rock!
    They know thier stuff with suspension and all the artermarket parts.
    Pick thier brains and do your homework/ask questions and be specific on what you want to do with your tacoma, like type of driving/wheelin.

I was not as impressed with the place in Lynnwood.

To Top