1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Where to get spacer for in the coil springs??

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Taco Man 06, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Jun 15, 2010 at 7:48 AM
    Taco Man 06

Taco Man 06 [OP] Member

Member:
    Where can I get the spacer that mount in with the coil spring. I do not want the spacer that mount's above the strut. If you know where I can get these type of spacers please point me in the right direction (web sites) thanks.

2. Jun 15, 2010 at 7:49 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tundra, double cab.
    LED interior lights, stubby antenna, Pioneer in dash screen, good driver mod.
  3. Jun 15, 2010 at 8:09 AM
    toku58

toku58 Well-Known Member

Member:
    HAWAII
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Beast!
    6" Fabtech Stage II, 17x9" Centerline Eclipse rims, with 12.5x35x17" BFG KM2's. On board air system,Toyota skid plate, spidertrax wheel spacers, TRD CAI w/AFE ProDry filter (21-90045),Flowmaster Dual exhaust, GrillCraft grill w/custom emblem, Custom Shifter, BushWacker fender flares, Hood struts, Underhood lights, TW driveshaft, Wet Okole seat covers, Dashlight mod, Many other little things to make the truck complete!
    +1^^^
    Most decent 3" spacer lifts will come with a top plate. There should be (2) one thick one that goes into the coils, and a smaller one that goes on top. The reason being that the shock isn't long enough to do the entire lift.
    Here's a thread with pictures:
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/40467-how-toytec-lift-install-smtrdsport.html

That's why even coil lifts 885's, 884's, etc.... will all come with the top plates to acheive the 3" lift.

It's also why it isn't a good idea to stack lifts like coils and 5100's. If you do so you are taking away from the intended design.

But it's up to you?

Good Luck!

To Top