1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Which aftermarket coilover??!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 06stex, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Jan 19, 2010 at 11:50 AM
    06stex

06stex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Corpus Christi, Texas 361
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD 6" Fabtech..limo tint
    6 inch Fabtech, Dirt Logic 2.5 coilovers, Light Racing UCAs 17x9 XD spy, 305 65 17 Extreme ATs, Limo all around, Kicker speakers,Kicker L5 10 inch sub, 400 watt kicker mono amp In dash Pioneer with Ipod cable, Flowmaster 50, bedmat, toolbox, K N Filter, cheapo seat covers, 6000k HIDs upfront, bhlm,DDM 5000K fogs, tailgate mod, and many more to come.
    So TW i have a 2006 AC with the 4.0 and a 6 speed and a basic fabtech 6 inch lift. So heres my question im going to put a new custom Alcan leaf pack in the rear but im having a tough time making the right decision on which coilovers to put upfront. So with personal experiences who has had great or good ride quality from which coilover company.Krookz i know you really like the Fabtech shocks but heres my options.

Fabtech coilovers

King non resi coilovers

Icon coilovers for a 6 inch lift

ant not too sure what other options there are out there.

Its time to upgrade the front with new shocks then the rear soon after. Im not really worried about the money just want to see everyones feedback on personal experience and luck then upgrade time.

Thanks guys!!

2. Jan 19, 2010 at 12:39 PM
    hashemg

hashemg Well-Known Member

Member:
    Eastern MA
    Vehicle:
    08 Black Reg Cab 4x4
    3" Lift, Camburg Coil-Overs and UCA, 3" All Pro Leafs and OME rear shock, 33X12.5R17 Mickey Thompson on teflon coated American racing rims, Black headlight mod, Black taillight mod, tourneau cover, cargo divider, door sil protecors.
    can you get FOX racing shocks for a 6inch lift...if so, thats what i woul;d buy if there is no budget

3. Jan 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM
    Death_Stalker

Death_Stalker " The Master Ninja"

Member:
    First Name:
    Talha
    Cypress, TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 4Runner LE
    TRD Pro Wheels BFG AT Tires
    Nice truck .. i like the way you have kept her clean and shiny

4. Jan 20, 2010 at 10:38 AM
    hashemg

hashemg Well-Known Member

Member:
    Eastern MA
    Vehicle:
    08 Black Reg Cab 4x4
    3" Lift, Camburg Coil-Overs and UCA, 3" All Pro Leafs and OME rear shock, 33X12.5R17 Mickey Thompson on teflon coated American racing rims, Black headlight mod, Black taillight mod, tourneau cover, cargo divider, door sil protecors.

haha yea right...that was right after i waxed her in the middle of July 2008. With these New England winters and the few trails i've ran since then. it harly looks like that anymore haha

Products Discussed in

To Top