1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Which OME coils to get with Wheelers 5 leaf pack?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by v1ndictiv3, Jan 21, 2011.

1. v1ndictiv3

v1ndictiv3 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bay Area, California
    Vehicle:
    '98 PreRunner Xtra Cab 2.7L
    Mostly stock: AFE Pro Dry S Filter, Bedrug, Leer Shell, 265/75/15 Goodyear Wrangler RT, Husky Liners, Wet Okole seat covers... Powertrax No-Slip in the near future =)
    Ok, so I've pretty much exhausted the search function and have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do with my suspension but I'd like to get a few opinions/images from you guys to help me out if you'd be so kind.

I'm planning on putting 5100's (set at 0) all around with the wheelers 5 leaf pack in the back. I'd like the keep the truck level, small rear rake would be ok but no front rake, so if people could tell me their experience and preferably post a pic with their setup with 880's or 881's I'd be so grateful.

From everything I've read 5 leaf pack gives about 1.5" lift and ome 880 coils give 1" lift whereas 881 coils give about 1.75" lift. I think the 881's are probably the way to go but I don't want to have a front rake which is why I wanna know your experiences.

Currently I'm running 265/75/15 tires and might move up to a 32x11.5. So any opinions/pics would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for help and reading through my post.

Cheers. :cheers:

2. v1ndictiv3

v1ndictiv3 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bay Area, California
    Vehicle:
    '98 PreRunner Xtra Cab 2.7L
    Mostly stock: AFE Pro Dry S Filter, Bedrug, Leer Shell, 265/75/15 Goodyear Wrangler RT, Husky Liners, Wet Okole seat covers... Powertrax No-Slip in the near future =)
    It's cool. Got my answer. Thanks.

To Top