1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Which Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Ozzy7221, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Jul 3, 2012 at 7:07 PM
    Ozzy7221

Ozzy7221 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Osvaldo
    Los Banos/Salinas, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    BFG KO2s 265/70R16 Body Armor Hiline Series Bumper Husky X-Act Contour Floor Liners Winjet Glossy Black Fiber Optics LED Tailights
    Ok so i've had my truck for about a year or more and its already time to change the tires..but i was wondering which tires to get idk if i should go with the BFGoodrich All Terrain or the BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain. I dont about 90 of my driving on road and only off road about once every month or so. My truck is still stock no lift or anything..If anyone has had the Rugged Terrain i was just wondering how they perform off road and which out of the two to get.

2. Jul 3, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    indigotacoma07

indigotacoma07 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Ealsey, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 3in level lift, debadged
    3in level lift, 20in wheels and BFG all terrian tires, Helix Throttle body spacer, K&N air intake, billit grill with fog lights, Double Din Nav Pionieer D3, Angle eyes headlights, custum box with 2 10in alpine subs and 4 alpine door speakers, 4% tint all way around, 55% front windshield, painted to macth vent visors, painted to match N-Fab bars, dual flowmaster exhaust
    I have the all terrain on my truck now. But I was thinking about going to the rugged terrain also. Which one rides better?

3. Jul 3, 2012 at 7:35 PM
    TACOMABOSS

TACOMABOSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    96 SR5 4x4
    Bilstein 5100s, Toytec AAL, Deck plate mod, Hella 500ff's, Sportsman Camo seat covers, Total Chaos 1" diff drop, JVC stereo, Painted bumpers and grille, Custom grille insert, HID projectors, Black spray paint
    all terrain. no question

Products Discussed in

To Top