1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Which wire?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by HammerHead, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Dec 20, 2011 at 8:43 PM
    HammerHead

HammerHead [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD OffRoad PreRunner SR5 DC
    Thank you baby jesus, I'm not asking that question in regards to dismantling a bomb. But it is however, in reference to the next worst thing, trying to read the wiring diagram Hella sends with it 500FF. Plug and play my arse.

I think I got all the wiring done. Everything is in place, I just need to tap the driving light wire. Anyone know off chance what wire are the high beams? I got red/yellow line, red/dark blue line, and red/green line as options coming out the back of the headlamp.

I will be splicing to the wire in question, a in line fuse variety that is green and goes through the fire wall to the crappy little pos switch they send with the kit, if that helps. Hope it does because it was alot to write, but it did help in avoiding the wire nightmare behind me.

Or do I tie in to the low beams??

2. Dec 20, 2011 at 9:19 PM
    HammerHead

HammerHead [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD OffRoad PreRunner SR5 DC
    Thanks dude and thanks for the link. Light section doesn't seem to elude to which one is dim/high. I've been tearing up the house for my tester but can't find it. Hoping someone would know off hand. May have to finish tomorrow. Argh.

Products Discussed in

To Top