1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Who has the craziest ex-gf?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by OCTaco, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Mar 24, 2010 at 5:41 PM
    Tex4141

Tex4141 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clint
    Lemoore
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner TRD Sport
    None yet......trying to figure out where to start ;)
    HAHAHAHA!! I love that part :D

2. Mar 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM
    Swerve

Swerve Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    SLC, UTAH
    Vehicle:
    07 DC SR5 4X4
    I love the crazy ex idea ... but might I say it should include pics to complete the whole experience!

Mine was 32 when I was 25, mother of four who asked me if I would be the new father of her kids after 5 weeks of dating. Needless to say I replied "ummm... they have a father, so... no, I guess, is the answer." We stopped dating shortly thereafter. And I resumed dating the other girl I was seeing the whole time.

[​IMG]

3. Mar 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM
    jrw1965

jrw1965 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Southern Maryland
    Vehicle:
    '08 dbl cab long bed 4 x 4
    Front tint, Stainless steel nerf bars, Leer tonneau, Rear spring TSB, Michelin LTX A/T2 265 70 16, Pioneer AVIC X910 so far
    Dont know if I got yall beat, cause its an ex-wife not girl friend. But, here goes. To start I got orders to Florida and she stayed in Texas. We start the divorce process and things got ugly. She called my commander and told him I was gay and doing drugs. I get called to his office and he told me he couldnt ask if I was gay, but could ask me to take a command directed piss test. To which I replied that after 12 years of marriage and 2 kids, I at least deserved the benefit of dought to be bye. However I would take the piss test. When I didnt get in any trouble from that, she went to the base exchange and cashed 500 bucks worth of bad checks and went to Air Force aid and took a 1200 dollar loan in my name. (I had to pay those) Then on top of all that she took a Discover Card out in my name to pay her lawyer (The judge made her pay that) Anyway, Now retired from the Air Force and she gets a percentage of my retirement every month for the rest of my life

4. Mar 24, 2010 at 6:11 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    what a bitch! damn!!! i feel sorry for you brother!

as for my crazy ex.... i just broke up with her in august.... for the last 7 months, she has been texting me non stop, not once have i responded to any of her texts/phone calls. i get about 30 texts/day.... she doesnt call anymore but damn! shes all "my life is horrible.... yada yada yada..."....... yeh well.... MY life WAS horrible with HER.... i couldnt do anything without her checking my phone, calling me and making sure i wasnt doing anything dumb. she had no reason to not trust me... i dont cheat... nothing.... O YEH.... My family paid for her to go to Nicaragua in june.... she having these shit fits down there... so being 18 (legal drinking age down there) i just started drinking mass to try drowning her out. on the way home... we were getting on the plane in nicaragua, she puts her carry on bag through the machines, they pull her aside and go through her makeup bag (why she had her full thing of makeup with her... beats the fuck outta me) and they pull out.......a fork...... :smack: i was standing next to her and was like... uh... wtf?... immediately... she snaps my head off.... then my mom asks her.... shes dumb enough to snap her head off too!!!!! :eek:

yeh... the relationship ended very soon after that!

i never did find out why she had the fork....

5. Mar 24, 2010 at 6:15 PM
    WNYTACOMA

WNYTACOMA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Clarence, New York
    Vehicle:
    09 Metalic Grey TRD OFF ROAD
    Toyota Nerf steps Bugflector 2 Tool box Weathertech floor liners Wet Okole F/R - Bk/Char
    One of my ex's has a spaceship.

6. Mar 24, 2010 at 6:26 PM
    Pope953

Pope953 That's a fact Jack!

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Pickup
    35% up front, 20% in the back window tint, 15" Mickey Thompson bullet hole wheels, with 31x10.5 Firestone Destination A/T tires. Glass Pack, High Flow Cat, S&B CAI, Custom Light Bar with 4 fog lights. 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 subs with 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, CB.
    :cool:I have had one ex that was a nut job!!! And I was told she looked like a horse, and another one of my friends said "she looks like she has had a grenade blow up her in her mouth!!" Took me awhile to realize wow what the heck was I thinking!! And I got out of that relationship fairly quickly after I realized that I needed something better!! Although it took me a year and a half, my friends tried to talk some sense into me but I was hard headed. 2 months later she was put in detox(drug rehab), I guess she was pretty depressed, but she got into it bad when we broke up, and she tried her best to get me back but I couldn't go back, hurt my self image!!! She was crazy!!!!!!! I was wearing beer googles for a year and half i guess!!!

7. Mar 24, 2010 at 7:24 PM
    BakoTruck

BakoTruck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Bakersfield, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner TRD

So far in my opinion, you have the craziest girlfriend; but I have some questions.
    If I saw someone, no matter who the f*ck they are beating the hell out of my brand new car, I would call the Police ASAP! Also, your customers and your security is at stake, with a crazy bitch outside. Who knows what she will do next, come inside? Or was there no way she could get in?
    Also, why did you end up paying the bill? She did the damage, she should pay for it?
    Or at least call security to your car, to stop her and they can act as a witness and detain her?

Anyways, that was one crazy bitch, thanks for putting that up. Very crazy story.

8. Mar 24, 2010 at 9:21 PM
    OCTaco

OCTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    OC
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    No you have a good point. I guess in a way i still cared about her and felt that i was guilty for braking up with her, remember i was 18. That whole pregnant shit also caught me off guard. I heard a few months later from one of her friends that she really was pregnant but i could never build up the balls to call her on it. It was a learning experience in a way. She did a bunch of other shit too, much worse than this but i didnt have time to write it all down. I was just hoping i wasnt the only sucker out there. Guess i am.

9. Mar 24, 2010 at 9:22 PM
    OCTaco

Member:
    OC
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    Wait, so is this story real or not?

10. Mar 24, 2010 at 9:24 PM
    RPain

RPain Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Chandler, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma DCSB 4x4 TRD Sport
    Link to build in sig
    was with my gf for a good 2 years and then she sucked some other guys d*ck.. so we broke up and now she's desperate for me and i refuse to take her back. she's currently in depression with health issues that result in her throwing up anything she eats. and her mom blames me..

11. Mar 24, 2010 at 9:24 PM
    OCTaco

Member:
    OC
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    Damn dude, i think you got me with this one but i think they all get what's coming to them in the end. Karma is a bitch.

12. Mar 24, 2010 at 9:29 PM
    OCTaco

Member:
    OC
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    WTF? her mom blames you? Dumb bitch should blame the guy who your ex sucked off. Maybe he had rabies? And not to piss you off but bitch got what was coming to her.

13. Mar 24, 2010 at 9:33 PM
    RPain

RPain Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Chandler, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma DCSB 4x4 TRD Sport
    Link to build in sig
    haha i agree KARMA

14. Mar 24, 2010 at 9:35 PM
    topgun155

topgun155 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Richmond, TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 F-150 5.0
    RIP to my 08 Prerunner DC
    :eek:Wow I think you unfortunatly win this one.

Products Discussed in

To Top