1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Why I Hate the Look of the 2016

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by MikeDeason, Mar 25, 2015.

1. May 7, 2015 at 5:36 AM
    cabo wabo

cabo wabo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    virginia
    Vehicle:
    2019 dbc short bed trd sport
    Once they hit the sales floor and we meet one on the road we will say damn that is a nice Tacoma.

2. May 7, 2015 at 6:30 AM
    SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Onwards and Upwards!

Member:
    Vehicle:
    ‘21 ACLB, ‘99 XCLB, ‘92 RC, ‘85 4R
    Just for giggles I wrote Toyota telling them I didn't care for the new design. Thought the response was hilarious.

Dear Mr. Awesome,

Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

We are sorry to learn about your dissatisfication with the designed of the 2016 Tacoma.

We appreciate your feedback, as genuine consumer insight serves as a primary and rich resource regarding our product quality and customer expectations.

Toyota researches the market in advance in effort to place the highest quality vehicles possible on the road. We do so through conducting interviews, issuing surveys, and maintaining focus groups, among other actions. However, there is no better source than a vehicle owner who takes time to share valid insight.

Toyota respects your opinions on the matter, and we have documented your comments at our National Headquarters, where they remain available for review from the appropriate departments. It is through feedback such as yours we are able to monitor and improve upon the quality of our products and services.

Your email has been documented at our National Headquarters. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Toyota Customer Experience Center

3. May 7, 2015 at 6:36 AM
    BlkTaco47

BlkTaco47 Unhinged

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Black AT DCSB 4x4 TRD
    JL Audio C2690tx Speakers Alpine MRV-F300 JL Audio 10" Sub - Full length Ported Sub Box Kicker Tweeters BFG KO2's 265/70/17 Tint N-Fab Bars Husky WB Mats AVS Visors Console Divider Tacoma Tonneau Cover ALL PRO 1.5" wheel spacers aFe CAI w/ Dry filter TRD Wheels Custom Remote Starter TRD Pro Grille ROAV Dash Cam 3" RC Lift Turn-down exhaust pipe TRD PRO Shift Knob vF Tune

Your email has been documented at our National Headquarters. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Toyota Customer Experience Center

SMHdavid[QUOTED] likes this.
  4. May 7, 2015 at 6:46 AM
    SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Onwards and Upwards!

Member:
    Vehicle:
    ‘21 ACLB, ‘99 XCLB, ‘92 RC, ‘85 4R

That made me laugh out loud....

5. May 7, 2015 at 7:45 AM
    ZachMX

ZachMX Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    00 AC, 08 DCSB, 11 AC,15 DCLB, 16 DCLB,17 DCSB
    Those arent factory rebates, Toyota rebates are always small (1-2k), its how they keep high resale value. I wouldnt expect 7k off sticker unless your in an area with too much inventory, the dealers here have 1-2 units and only come down 500-2k off sticker if your lucky. Taco's have always been this way. Dont expect much as far as from toyota when the 16's arrive, they already are selling plenty of 15's and by the time the 16's are here there wont be many 15's left over and toyota will have no issue selling them same was the case with 04 into 05. They may offer special financing rate on a 15 over a 16, but I wouldnt hold your breathe for massive discounts unless at a local level.

6. May 7, 2015 at 8:38 AM
    SMHdavid

SMHdavid Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    California
    Vehicle:
    Sport
    If there is a rebate for 5k on a Taco right now I would defiantly hop on that. As someone else said they almost never offer any deals on them.

ZachMX likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top