1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

why r women so cruel?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by kjf216, May 7, 2010.

1. May 7, 2010 at 8:24 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    hey man. sorry to hear. Im the same age as you and broke up with my now ex of 2.5 yrs 1 yr ago this coming aug. keep your head up... your young. i thought the same thing as you (wanting to marry the chick... glad i didnt...)... your young man.. have fun... im so glad i got rid of my ex cuz ive met so many more people and have actually had a life. you will know FOR SURE when you find "the one".
    im gonna be straight forward with you.... you WILL get played and used when you start going out with my ladies. trust me... its happened to me quite a bit lately... im at the point now where im just gonna let her come to me. kick back... enjoy the extra time and $$$ to yourself. mod the hell outta your taco. treat this as a good thing. you were not meant to be with her.
    its gonna be tough the next couple weeks. you will want to try to get her back but you gotta keep your head on straight and not let yourself do that.

welcome to the club man. lol :cheers:

2. May 7, 2010 at 8:25 PM
    ak47

ak47 v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    stock 2nd owner
    i think i got the important part. edited for content also

3. May 7, 2010 at 8:29 PM
    mntbiker2008

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    :eek: im guilty of the first part. lol i did that to an ex of mine... not a rock through the window but i found out she was getting dick from another dude... her friend had the hots for me (found out through her and saw texts) so i rammed the hell outta her friend and showed her the vid when she broke up with me! :cool: i had a red hand print across my face for a good while.

and to the problem solver... BINGO!

4. May 7, 2010 at 8:31 PM
    thekidcatcher

thekidcatcher Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD offroad SR5
    Legs- --Helo rims --KM3 285/75/R16 --Bilstein 5100 in front with OME 886 --Dakar with extra leaf --Total Chaos UCA's --5165's Bilstein in the rear Electronics- --Warn M8000 w/ Warn wirless remote --Cobra 29LTD CB, --12in sub with alpine amp , --Dual Battery, --Warn Air compressor --URD MAF sensor, --touchscreen cd player hooked up to front and rear cameras Armor- --All-Pro offroad front/rear/rocksliders --AP skid plate, diff armor Cajones- --JBA headers, midpipe, exhaust --Safari Snorkel --4.56s ECGS Misc- highlift jack --UWS toolbox --u bolt flip kit --Tepui Kukenam Custom- --in dash inverter --on-board shower system --dvd anytime mod --custom bed rack and tiregate.
    estrogen and progesterone

5. May 7, 2010 at 8:43 PM
    tacomakid96

tacomakid96 Lions Not Sheep

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Out n' about
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma / 2000 4.7 Tundra TRD
    They have alot of problems. lol

6. May 7, 2010 at 8:59 PM
    kjf216

kjf216 [OP] Fitz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Ridley Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    Head unit, speakers, LEDs
    ok so there is more to add the this tail but i will skip to the end point then go back and finish the story cuz the ending is honestly funny in a sad way. i finally drew my line and said goodbye and left it as open as possible to her being able to come backbut its done i wont say anything else to her unless she comes to me. now i have to take down her pics which are everywhere lol damn love and start trying to get my shit straight. although some u guys said nothing u say could make it better in some small way u all have. im in the worst emotional pain of my(yes realitily short) life but yet i now have a small smile on my face thanks guys.

7. May 7, 2010 at 9:03 PM
    kjf216

kjf216 [OP] Fitz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Ridley Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    and to the grammar police im sry it sucks i tech have a mild learning disorder i never learn how to break words apart correctly and all that bs so grammar and spelling suck and i tend to get ahead of my self and leave out key points in the sentence. you got to work with me. now on to adding the ending i will edit it in to the first post so anyone new gets the full effect

8. May 7, 2010 at 9:04 PM
    mntbiker2008

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    keep your head up bro! its gonna be a rough next few days for sure. best thing to do is burn those pics up so you dont come across them ever again. that what i did... i also had bb gun practice :p

9. May 7, 2010 at 9:43 PM
    kjf216

kjf216 [OP] Fitz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Ridley Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    idk i have some fun pic lol

10. May 7, 2010 at 9:44 PM
    kjf216

kjf216 [OP] Fitz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Ridley Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    btw the end of the story is now up i need atleast some one to tell me that shits alittle funny

11. May 7, 2010 at 9:59 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Wholey shit man. First, Your young and have plenty of time to get over her. Dont sweat it. Take some English classes to occupy your time. Not trying to be a dick, But I was about to bash my skull against my table trying to read your post. It could help your self esteem as well.

12. May 7, 2010 at 10:17 PM
    DGXR

DGXR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Friend
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 2.7L SR5 2-wheel drive
    You need to give her exactly what she wants and LET HER GO. Yes it will be really hard for you but I believe this is what you must do. Either she will come back or she will not, but that is totally out of your control. Badgering her with your various efforts (texts, visits, FB stuff, etc), that is only making things worse. Get busy and get on with your life the best you can. Hell, go to counseling if you need to, just move on dude. Accept the messed up ending situation as it is, and always remember that you *will* love again. Yes you will. Love is different every time, you never love two people exactly the same way.

Everybody has problems -- this is universally true, it does not matter who you are. What matters is what people DO about their problems. She is dealing with her problems the best way she knows how right now, and the best way for you to help is to give her exactly what she wants. Eventually she will probably come to appreciate this but it does not mean she will come back, it just means she is more likely to have fond memories, not memories of you always visiting and texting when she just wants you to leave her alone so she can sort through her feelings in her own way in her own time.

Hope this helps.

P.S. I have learned that most women are crazy in one way or another... not wild crazy, I mean mental crazy. Insecurity, jealousy, buried feelings that they refuse to talk about (??), hypocrisy, general instability, etc etc. This is something else that men must accept, we need to find a woman who has the right kind and right amount of crazy that we can live with. And remember we are not perfect either.

13. May 7, 2010 at 10:19 PM
    TacomaBuzz

TacomaBuzz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 RegCab 4x4 TX Special Edition
    Sirius, Bugflector,back-rack, stepsides.
    She sounds like a high maintinence drama queen, Move on plenty more fish in the sea

14. May 7, 2010 at 10:21 PM
    ak47

ak47 v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    stock 2nd owner
    :worthless:

btw

15. May 7, 2010 at 10:52 PM
    desertdude59

desertdude59 CRAZY 4WHEELER

Member:
    From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful W
    Vehicle:
    1991 toyota 4x4 sr5-lost but not forgotten
    4" lift after market front bumper bed mount lightbar/roll bar (4)6" kc's on the roll bar (2) kc flat back bumper mounts f/r gears for the 33's
    Things change. Put your focus into your buisness. There are plenty of women out there. I'd just take it easy. Don't do anything that will get you in trouble. Especially with DAD.

16. May 7, 2010 at 11:06 PM
    tacomakid89

tacomakid89 Awesome Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black, 4x4, TRD Sport Tacoma
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, King coilovers with remote resi in front, Kings with remote resi in rear, Deaver J66 leaf packs, TC UCAs up front.
    Dude you're only 20. If you're ever out here in SoCal let me know and ill introduce ya to some hot chicks that'll get your mind off of her real quickly. lol. Take care man. Its her loss. And in the end you still have your truck. lol

17. May 7, 2010 at 11:16 PM
    ptaco88

ptaco88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC 4x4 TRD Sport
    Stock
    use the power of the taco to lure girls in!!!

18. May 7, 2010 at 11:20 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    dude your 20, there will be alot more chicks.everybody can be replaced. it may be a blessing in disguise.your selling yourself short by calling yourself a loser and chicks dont ldig that kinda attitude. here is a quote for you:
    EVERY CHICK IS A **** EXCEPT YOUR MOTHER,ASK YOUR FATHER AND HE WILL TELL YOU A DIFFERENT STORY.

19. May 8, 2010 at 12:22 AM
    Hunter423

Hunter423 Hunter423

Member:
    First Name:
    hunter
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma TRD off road
    brush guard, piaa foggs, tinted tail light, tinted windows, rain guards, pure white with blue tinted bulbd all over, white bulbs for licencess plate lighting, blacked out head lights
    well dude sry for ya man i truly hate but my exfiance let me for another guy pretty sure she she cheated on me with him cause she started dating him 1 week after she left me we date for 2 yrs i learned this.......bitches well be bitches

20. May 8, 2010 at 12:42 AM
    Crownedcustoms

Crownedcustoms Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gilbert
    Vehicle:
    07 dc 4x4 fox coilovers 20's & toyo mudders
    Fox coil-overs, Fox shocks, 20" Helo wheels, blowthough, Jl and focal system, Grillcraft grill, Toyo Mud terrains
    sorry to hear bro. I had a similar story. There are always more girls out there for you.

Products Discussed in

To Top